Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/22/2015 9:16:22 PM EDT
Any updates as to when it will be opened keep hearing rumors but idk what's true
Link Posted: 1/22/2015 10:47:09 PM EDT
[#1]
One of the range officers told me (in December) that hopefully they will have it open in the spring. He also said they were planning to rent full auto weapons again.

Let's hope that's true.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 3:41:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
One of the range officers told me (in December) that hopefully they will have it open in the spring. He also said they were planning to rent full auto weapons again.

Let's hope that's true.
View Quote

damn, I remember back in the day renting an m60 at sparkys  with three belts of ammo. best orgasm I ever had with my pants on
just wish they would open the pit again

RON ?  RON?
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 4:56:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

damn, I remember back in the day renting an m60 at sparkys  with three belts of ammo. best orgasm I ever had with my pants on

RON ?  RON?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Let's hope that's true.

RON ?  RON?

That's at least 30 years ago. I remember spending quite a bit of time shooting the shit in Sparky's shop back then. I remember being in there one day when a couple guys came in and rented a Browning .30 machine gun and a bunch of ammo- spent quite a bit of money. Sparky smiled and said- "machine guns- no better way to turn money into noise".
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 10:47:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Any other updates since Dec?
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 9:46:09 AM EDT
[#5]
No new info on the site:

http://www.buffalorangeshootingpark.com/

Dave W.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 7:31:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Where is Rebel49 when we need him......????   He works at the range....
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 9:36:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Met Ron at the Zombie shoot -- he has 'retired' from Buffalo.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 10:02:18 AM EDT
[#8]
I talked to a Buffalo Range rep @ the Kane show Sunday, and he said the plinking pit should be open this spring if everything goes right.

Dave W.
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 8:58:49 PM EDT
[#9]
From their Facebook page:

"Buffalo Range has very high expectations for the 2015 season. We did in fact meet with the AG’s office and are currently working very hard to resolve the issues with the Pit. We do feel things are moving in the right direction and do have high hopes of the pit opening up to the public again, however, an opening day for the pit has not been set but is closer then ever."
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 8:27:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
From their Facebook page:

"Buffalo Range has very high expectations for the 2015 season. We did in fact meet with the AG’s office and are currently working very hard to resolve the issues with the Pit. We do feel things are moving in the right direction and do have high hopes of the pit opening up to the public again, however, an opening day for the pit has not been set but is closer then ever."
View Quote

Well there ya have it.

Dave W.
Link Posted: 3/15/2015 10:55:36 PM EDT
[#11]
I hope every thing works out!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top