Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/31/2014 5:57:24 AM EDT
Does anyone know anything about this guy and his classes?  The ISRA range has some Tactical Carbine II classes coming up and he is the instructor.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 6:41:12 AM EDT
[#1]
I've taken several classes from Dave, including CCW, Carbine I and II.

I always thought he ran a good class.  I've never taken one of the big

name trainers classes so I don't have much of a point of reference. I always

felt that safety was prioritized and the classes improved my skills - so it

was worth it to me.  Dave and his team are all good guys, not some crazy

Yeager HSLD wannabes.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 4:22:09 PM EDT
[#2]
I've taken tactical rifle I & II, ccw, and defensive handgun with Dave.  My only comparison is an urban rifle class from GSL defense.  The GSL class was fun.  But Dave's classes are very organized and the drills you learn can improve your skills greatly.  Dave, I believe, recently retired from the il state police.  You can get really good answers about gun laws and use of force questions.
Link Posted: 8/4/2014 8:12:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Do you have a Link to his website?  Wouldn't mind looking into a couple of this classes.
Link Posted: 8/4/2014 8:39:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Do you have a Link to his website?  Wouldn't mind looking into a couple of this classes.
View Quote

I don't know if Dave has set up a website or not.  You can review the flyers for his

classes at the ISRA website.....[actually it looks like the links to the flyers are dead

links hopefully IRSA will get it fixed]

http://www.isra.org/calendar/   Link

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top