Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/5/2017 5:48:40 PM EDT
I have multiple boxes of brass taking up space in my garage. The majority is 9mm and .223/556 which I police call after shooting out in the desert. I also police call other shooter's left behind brass as well. I sorted the brass by caliber but not condition so factory once fired is mixed in with reloads and unknowns picked up out in the desert.  I dont reload at this time and I am only keeping .308 and maybe .45 for when me and my buddy finally decide to get into reloading.

Is there any good recycling place around Vegas that takes brass at a good value or it is better to put it on the EE? Or even better a local company that will buy used brass? Couldn't find anyone through google.
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 7:03:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Maybe try listing it on backpage?

http://lasvegas.backpage.com/SportsEquipForSale/
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 8:39:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Nevadashooters.com
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 9:49:51 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd be happy to free up the space for you, but not interested in buying any.
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 5:01:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Post it up for sale to reloaders.

I sold a bunch of brass a few years back. Packed it up in large Postal flat rate boxes. Depending on caliber, got about $100 a box.
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 2:05:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Recycling place on Sunset in Henderson.
Guy at work took a five gallon bucket of mixed brass that he raked up in Sloan.
I don't remember how much he got, but he said it was the best place in town and the guys working there were really cool.
Link Posted: 6/9/2017 12:50:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Recycling place on Sunset in Henderson.
Guy at work took a five gallon bucket of mixed brass that he raked up in Sloan.
I don't remember how much he got, but he said it was the best place in town and the guys working there were really cool.
View Quote
Thank you for this. The place is called Nevada Recycling and they fortunately have another location near Nellis which is much closer to me than Henderson.
I had over 200lbs of brass and they gave me $1.20/lb. Ended up with a check of over $300. Even better when the lady at the front office said she shoots as well.

Thank you all for the help!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top