Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/6/2017 10:41:34 AM EDT
I'm in Vegas this week and want to go to a really cool gun shop or two. What are the best ones in or around Vegas?

Also for shooting. I know there's battlefield vegas. How is "The Gun Store"?
Link Posted: 2/6/2017 8:55:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Tag for info. I'll be down there next month for a conference.
Link Posted: 2/7/2017 2:33:37 AM EDT
[#2]
The gun store, in my opinion isn't very impressive. They have a decent selection but it just seems old and crummy in there. Battlefield is by far the best for shooting.

If it's a standard gun store your looking for. As far as selection I would say Lock N Load and Freedom Firearms are the best. If you go to Battlefield, Discount Firearms has a pretty good selection and they are just a block or two away.

Gun shop with the best reputation in town is New Frontier Armory. However they are pretty far north in the valley, and my personal experience is their walls seem pretty bare. Yes they have guns there, but I feel like the inventory on the walls of the three stores listed above is always at least double the selection at New Frontier. Maybe it's because everyone loves them and they sell the most. I don't know, but I've always been disappointed in how few guns I see when I go.

If ammo is what you seek, you will want to go to Ventura Munitions. They are about 1 mile west of Mandalay Bay.
Link Posted: 2/8/2017 1:38:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Not a big selection of used guns in Las Vegas.  Pawn shops don't sell over the counter, most sell through online auction.  

Majority of shops in Las Vegas are geared toward AR15s and hand guns.  Very limited selection of used or vintage guns.  

As with most things, the closer you are toward the Strip the more geared the store will be to tourists.  Prices will be a little higher and mostly focusing on rental packages.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top