Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/29/2017 10:29:22 PM EDT
Gotta love how some just start shooting off into the desert and end up nearly murdering people out enjoying themselves in the great outdoors. Two people have been shot in the legs and ribs.

Saw the article tonight on the Review Journal.
Link Posted: 1/30/2017 1:45:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Not a whole lot of details in that article.
Link Posted: 1/30/2017 3:34:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Fortunately my favorite desert spots rarely have anyone else as I go on weekdays. If people do show up, they are for the most part friendly and I always make sure to go up to them to confirm direction of fire. So far I've haven't met any dbags, what a big difference from CA. Having said that, I still wear a plate carrier and I bring my carry Glock with me so when I am done with my "range" guns my carry Glock goes in my holster when I am about to police call.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top