Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/24/2016 4:19:57 PM EDT
Already had a close friend who cast her vote for Trump only to have the machine change it to Clinton.  She tried three times and it kept changing her vote.  She finally called the poll workers over.  It was sort of laughed off as they fixed the problem and the machine finally showed a Trump vote.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 4:58:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Yesterday when I voted I checked the machine by going back several times and it showed all of my votes were cast accurately.

The paper receipt on the left also reflected everything accurately.

What happens after that is a mystery.

Link Posted: 10/24/2016 5:34:24 PM EDT
[#2]
just voted, everything was as i inputted it.

if they were rigging the machines it would be via fractional votes, kinda like the office space scam where they don't keep track of all the fractions of a cent but they could really add up. Make a clinton vote count as 1.1 and the machines only show whole numbers but the total would be way in her favor. There was an article about this.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 10:27:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Some people in Elko are saying the same thing.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 10:54:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 1:32:54 AM EDT
[#5]
I say we lobby the Nevada State Legislature to sponsor a bill to sell the electronic voting machines to a Third World Country (where they belong) and get back to paper ballots.

That would be a start IMO.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 1:48:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

As did lots of people last election. Gee wonder if the overseas military votes will be "late" like EVERY election since I can remember?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Some people in Elko are saying the same thing.

As did lots of people last election. Gee wonder if the overseas military votes will be "late" like EVERY election since I can remember?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Yeah, one might think that situation would be resolved at some point
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 4:10:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Just early voted an hr ago.  None of my votes changed and the machine printed out a list showing all my selections.  Also, of course I voted no on Question 1.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 2:46:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Since cell phones are now allowed while voting to review you sample ballot electronically, there's no reason to not have proof of this.
Link Posted: 10/29/2016 11:34:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I say we lobby the Nevada State Legislature to sponsor a bill to sell the electronic voting machines to a Third World Country (where they belong) and get back to paper ballots.

View Quote

Yeah, that'll happen about the same time they require ID to vote.
Link Posted: 10/29/2016 11:57:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We have quasi voter id laws here, you need valid dl # ss# for voter registration application or if you didn't provide that you need an id and utility bills. I'm sure there are plenty of shenanigans that could take place within those confines but probably not much more work to pump out some fake ids at that point.
Link Posted: 10/31/2016 3:52:04 PM EDT
[#11]
My family voted yesterday to. I checked my choices before I hit the submit tab. Also had a paper receipt of it as well. The funny thing is I had one of the elections guys ask me what party I was in. As soon as he asked me that I was definitely watching my ballot
Link Posted: 11/1/2016 9:42:02 PM EDT
[#12]
A lady out front said "Yes on 1". I told her, NO on 1 and smiled. My wife and I voted today and her machine changed her vote on 1 from No to Yes. I was voting next to her and watching when it happened. I informed the poll workers and said shouldn't this system be taken out of service? She said we are aware and have seen it happen quite a bit. We double checked everything includ No the paper receipt before we cast our ballot.
Link Posted: 11/1/2016 11:49:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
A lady out front said "Yes on 1". I told her, NO on 1 and smiled. My wife and I voted today and her machine changed her vote on 1 from No to Yes. I was voting next to her and watching when it happened. I informed the poll workers and said shouldn't this system be taken out of service? She said we are aware and have seen it happen quite a bit. We double checked everything includ No the paper receipt before we cast our ballot.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/2/2016 12:15:12 AM EDT
[#14]
Now the DNC is suing Nevada (along with several other states) for "Voter Intimidation."

Evidently, poll watchers at polling locations are "intimidating" Liberals.

These Fucksticks just don't give up, do they?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top