Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/10/2016 11:57:06 PM EDT
There is a contest on another forum that I have been nominated for.
First prize is a savage 22lr rifle. I'd really like to win this and give the rifle to my cousins youngest boy.
"Mentoring by Crapshoot".  Must register to vote. Your vote would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.predatormastersforums.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2999117#Post2999117
Link Posted: 3/5/2013 12:57:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Topic Moved
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 9:11:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 9:15:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks WP.....or is that PW?

Stuck in third place. Voting ends on the 15th.

A young boy could really use that 22 rifle.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 10:04:01 AM EDT
[#4]
I registered and voted. It looks like you're 5 votes behind and still in 3rd.
Good luck.

Tom
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 7:01:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks Tom.
Link Posted: 10/15/2016 1:04:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Last day to vote. Still need 5 votes to take the lead. Your willingness to help would be greatly appreciated. I'll even post a pic of my nephew with the gun if we win to show this is no scam.
Link Posted: 10/15/2016 5:52:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Signed up and voted.
Link Posted: 10/15/2016 6:26:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Signed up and voted.
View Quote

Thank you Aussie.
How long did it take to get your membership approved? I have several people here locally who have signed up and even verified their email address but have yet to have their accounts approved even after several days.
Link Posted: 10/15/2016 7:05:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Registered and voted.

Still looks like you are two votes away.

Good Luck!!
Link Posted: 10/15/2016 9:21:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Thank you Aussie.
How long did it take to get your membership approved? I have several people here locally who have signed up and even verified their email address but have yet to have their accounts approved even after several days.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Signed up and voted.

Thank you Aussie.

I'm trying, but not getting very far.
Link Posted: 10/15/2016 10:21:21 PM EDT
[#11]
There are a few people who have tried to register and vote who never had their accounts approved. I don't know why. My only guess is bad blood from when I used to work there. Thanks for trying though.

Make sure to check your spam folders for the emails.
Link Posted: 10/16/2016 12:40:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Thanks to all that helped and tried to help.
Looks like I squeezed out a second place. Still a sliver of hope if the winner picks one of the other prizes instead of the rifle.
If not, I'll pick one of the other prizes and give them to on of the older nephews/brothers.
Thanks again!
Lance
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top