Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2016 4:16:35 AM EDT
I had a massive heart attack two weeks after my Mom passed away.

Several ARFcom members from the NVHTF came to my rescue (because I was all alone) and provided me with food, some financial help, psychological support and prayers. And for that I will be eternally grateful.

A person never knows how many people care about them until something tragic happens and those people come out of nowhere to help.

I can't name everyone that I want to thank, but I'll try...

BroncoGlenn, crapshoot, Wolfpack, Arin and everyone who helped me and asked to remain anonymous publicly.

I guess paying it forward does work. I have always given more than I've received (even as a child in school) and I have practiced that during my entire adult life.

My advice to everyone is to care and be a good person, because one day this might be you...

Link Posted: 9/15/2016 11:55:06 AM EDT
[#1]
You're a tough old buzzard. Besides, heaven doesn't want you and hells afraid you'll take over.

Glad you're still vertical.
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 12:06:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Glad you're still with us Joe.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top