Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/13/2016 2:09:44 PM EDT
This Habib has called me at least a dozen times telling me he is computer tech support and that I paid him $200 to work on my computer.
All BS!  No matter how many times I've told him not to call or to take my name off his call list, he keeps calling. I just spend 5 minutes calling him a stupid mother fucker  and a dumd ass and he still insists its his duty to work on my computer and that he'll call back tomorrow. Please, call and bug the shit out of this ass hole. Pass the number around face book and have your friends call. Lets give them a taste of their own medicine.

516-453-6886
Link Posted: 8/13/2016 11:00:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Won't calling him give out my number so he can then start calling me?
Link Posted: 8/13/2016 11:48:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Possibly. Help or don't, the choice is yours.

Link Posted: 8/14/2016 1:25:03 AM EDT
[#3]
You don't want free tech support?

Link Posted: 8/14/2016 1:55:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Lol those fucks usually spoof their number. I get the same guy calling me too, he forgets it's me that tells him to go fuck himself every damn time and gets beyond pissed and starts cussing a lot.
Link Posted: 8/14/2016 8:12:26 AM EDT
[#5]
You answer the phone?
Link Posted: 8/15/2016 12:00:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You answer the phone?
View Quote

This.  So much.  

If it's a number I don't recognize it goes to voice mail.  I'll usually run a reverse lookup, if they call back and it's not spamtastic I may pick-up.  If they can't be bothered to leave me a voice mail, it usually isn't important.
Link Posted: 8/15/2016 12:35:37 AM EDT
[#7]
I just posted his number on a gay talk line thing I googled. Maybe make a Craigslist post with his number?
Link Posted: 8/15/2016 5:30:33 PM EDT
[#8]
The number is probably spoofed. One of those scams used my work number for a few days. I was getting angry phone calls and voicemails for about a week. It made it really difficult to actually conduct business. Messing with that number will likely just further harrass another victim of this scammer.
Link Posted: 8/15/2016 5:45:45 PM EDT
[#9]
No, I've called the number and it rings back to the same a hole that's been calling and bugging me.

And I haven't received a call from them since I called that number back and spent 30 minutes trying to order a pizza and then told the guy I was going to screw his mother without a condom.
Link Posted: 8/15/2016 8:26:19 PM EDT
[#10]

I was getting calls from the "IRS", telling me I owed $6,000 in unpaid taxes. Some shithead from Sukadikastan or somewhere. I'd play along for just a minute or two, and then ask if he worshipped cows and fucked monkeys, or was it the other way around. It's funny that he seemed like he had to think about what I said for several seconds before he hung up. Love It !
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 1:02:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
This Habib has called me at least a dozen times telling me he is computer tech support and that I paid him $200 to work on my computer.
All BS!  No matter how many times I've told him not to call or to take my name off his call list, he keeps calling. I just spend 5 minutes calling him a stupid mother fucker  and a dumd ass and he still insists its his duty to work on my computer and that he'll call back tomorrow. Please, call and bug the shit out of this ass hole. Pass the number around face book and have your friends call. Lets give them a taste of their own medicine.

516-453-6886
View Quote

Craigslist.  Make a few posts in different large cities with pictures of great items and put the price so low that everyone will call.  Put a note on the page that says that if the posting is still there the item is still for sale.  That should get him some traffic.
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 2:23:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Craigslist.  Make a few posts in different large cities with pictures of great items and put the price so low that everyone will call.  Put a note on the page that says that if the posting is still there the item is still for sale.  That should get him some traffic.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

516-453-6886

I tried to do something similar to that in the transgender personal ads. Too much of a pain in the butt trying to get an email address not associated with me in any way.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top