Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/9/2016 4:23:03 PM EDT
Title kind of explained it.

My parents spend a couple winter months in south vegas/henderson area, east of the airport. My dad has been having some trouble with his diabetes meds/regiment and needs to talk to a pro. He doesn't really want to but I'm going to force him.

Would go a long way to have a doctor to point him too that someone vouched for.

Thanks for the help.
Link Posted: 1/15/2016 11:10:09 PM EDT
[#1]
My good friend (who defected to kali, now Thailand) is a diabetic. Just messaged him, I'll await his response and post here.
Link Posted: 1/21/2016 11:14:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My good friend (who defected to kali, now Thailand) is a diabetic. Just messaged him, I'll await his response and post here.
View Quote

No go sir, he doesnt remember.

Bumping so maybe some one else may be able to help.

-S
Link Posted: 1/21/2016 11:34:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

-S
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

-S

Thank you for checking.
Link Posted: 1/23/2016 4:15:27 PM EDT
[#4]
I know a GREAT place about 15 mins North of that area called DOLCRx Pharmacy on South Rancho, by the UMC. Khan Pham is the Pharmacist you want to talk to. She is a Certified Diabetes Educator (CDE) and handles nothing but diabetes cases. She was also one of my instructors and I have seen some out of control diabetes cases turn completely around under her program. If you have any questions related to diabetes, she is the person to get in contact with.

DOLCRx Pharmacy
801 S. Rancho Dr. #A4
Las Vegas, NV
(702) 436-5279
dolcrx.com
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top