Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/25/2015 1:41:15 PM EDT
Looking for a non-subscription-based camera setup for the exterior of my home. Prefer hard-wiring style vs wifi but either way I need to look into getting the perimeter of my house covered.  

Link Posted: 11/25/2015 3:19:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 3:41:44 PM EDT
[#2]
John Stoner right here in our own nvhtf.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 1:49:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 8:56:27 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a friend that has a company but I'd rather see the business go to John Stoner.

He is a member here and a great guy.

JMO
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 1:52:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have a friend that has a company but I'd rather see the business go to John Stoner.

JMO
View Quote

And it's oh so fun to hear him scream like a little girl when you drop a safe on his hand.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 8:07:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

And it's oh so fun to hear him scream like a little girl when you drop a safe on his hand.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

JMO

You know about that, too?

ETA: I could be wrong, but I think he was using my dolly to move it.

Link Posted: 12/1/2015 10:48:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

JMO

I was there.  Loaded four or five safes on his work truck and spent the day driving around the valley loading them into everybody's homes.  Thank God for your dolly.  I had a refer dolly but it was only rated for 500 lbs.  The monsters we moved were 1K.  I was sore for a week afterwards.  John might have been sore a bit longer.
Link Posted: 12/4/2015 3:47:03 PM EDT
[#8]
I do enjoy working with Low Voltage systems and playing with electronics - happy to help if desired.

On the topic of my new found high pitch singing voice... Poor little pinky didn't see it coming. I wasn't aware I could make sounds like that. Learn something new with every crushed finger (fortunately only needed to learn that lesson once). That dolly sure came in handy, can't imagine moving those 1k lb+ monsters without it.

Can't talk about that safe delivery experience without shouting out to Ron Cheney. Wouldn't have been any safes to deliver without the group buy he made possible. He's a great guy and deserves the success he has worked so hard for.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top