Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2015 9:23:37 PM EDT
Seems I need to do a live fire demo of some products for an AZ company but really do not want to make such a long drive for just one "maybe".

So thinking they could meet me in or near LV and I will also invite So. NV folk to see and hear what I have.

Tried to do similar here in the north recently and no one showed up, guess they did not want to pay the $8.00 to get into the Clark County shooting park.

So what would be a good venue and date?
Looking to do this fairly soon.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 11:14:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 4:12:42 AM EDT
[#2]
I would like to do this soon.
Before the client loses interest.
Two or three weeks from now if possible.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 8:13:36 AM EDT
[#3]
I would try contacting BRPC and see if they could work out some sort of deal for your needs.

I'd also come if I could swing the time but right now it interferes with hunting season and my mother's medical appointments.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 4:05:05 PM EDT
[#4]
BRPC is ?

Sorry I'm not familiar with all the southern acronyms.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 8:08:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 9:14:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Or try Pro Gun Club.

Link Posted: 9/10/2015 1:54:27 PM EDT
[#7]
For a very small fee we can host it at CCSC and people wouldn't have to pay.  We could do something with you and bring some of our goods as well.  We can rent the private range by the hour for a very minimal amount instead of by the person.  Shoot me an e-mail and we can try to arrange something ASAP.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top