Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/20/2015 11:32:29 PM EDT
Hello all, have a couple aluminum panels I need engraved, they are small (3" x 5" ish) but I need to put a couple logos on them and then send them off for anodizing. I need a little depth because they will be color filled after anodizing so I'm not looking for laser or things remembered barely scraped engraving. Any one have any good experiences? Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/21/2015 12:56:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Well we will tell you new frontier armory for anything...
Link Posted: 7/21/2015 1:30:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Really? I frequent them quite a bit but didn't realize they did this kind of work, I thought just nfa engraving, not art and logos. I'll give them a shout tomorrow.
Link Posted: 7/21/2015 3:10:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Really? I frequent them quite a bit but didn't realize they did this kind of work, I thought just nfa engraving, not art and logos. I'll give them a shout tomorrow.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I couldnt say for sure they will do it, i know they did a really nice run of lowers engraved with the nv state flag. All they needed was the vector format. Probably worth asking anyway
Link Posted: 7/21/2015 2:31:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Tergus customs
I'd post a link but I can' figure how to do that on my iPad.
Link Posted: 7/21/2015 3:14:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Tergus did some good work. Not cheap, but I was happy with the quality. I would go back.
Link Posted: 7/21/2015 10:57:03 PM EDT
[#6]
NFA engraved my AR15 lower for SBR. I think it cost $45. They don't re anodize but you can touch it up with a sharpie or Aluma-Blue if you don't want the shine of the aluminum to show.
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 3:07:12 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Hello all, have a couple aluminum panels I need engraved, they are small (3" x 5" ish) but I need to put a couple logos on them and then send them off for anodizing. I need a little depth because they will be color filled after anodizing so I'm not looking for laser or things remembered barely scraped engraving. Any one have any good experiences? Thanks.
View Quote
We have a machine shop at a different location than our New Frontier Armory retail store and we make AR Lowers for over 150 different companies with their logos.  We have a rotary engraver that we can do this type of work on if you're interested.

Link Posted: 7/23/2015 9:04:31 PM EDT
[#8]
New Frontier Armory did three of my Noveske lowers all exactly like this one. My trust was engraved in a circle around the Noveske Iron Cross roll mark for my SBR, but I liked it so much that I had the other two done the same way.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top