Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/14/2015 4:50:48 PM EDT
[#1]
So I can carry my push knives now huh??

Man I have knives I've forgotten all about
Link Posted: 7/14/2015 8:16:03 PM EDT
[#2]
About OTF knives: I've been a big fan of Microtech for years. I carry a Scarab on a daily basis; it's 4yrs old and still works perfectly, you dont have to baby it, just every now and then shoot some WD-40 into it, work it and blow it out.
Theres a torture test on the Youtube where a guy throws it into a board a few hundred times....
Link Posted: 7/15/2015 1:18:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
About OTF knives: I've been a big fan of Microtech for years. I carry a Scarab on a daily basis; it's 4yrs old and still works perfectly, you dont have to baby it, just every now and then shoot some WD-40 into it, work it and blow it out.
Theres a torture test on the Youtube where a guy throws it into a board a few hundred times....
View Quote

I have one of the CA legal Microtechs and I love it. I'm thinking about getting a larger one to celebrate our new freedom.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 4:09:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Thought I'd celebrate and buy a nice one and another with good reviews to give away.

Item                                               Qty        Each    Subtotal
------------------------------
Lightning D/A OTF Automatic Knife Tan (3.25" Sa      1      $39.99      $39.99
H&K Tumult D/A OTF Automatic Knife Desert Tan (      1     $159.99     $159.99

View Quote

How's the H&K Tumult working out so far...first impressions, good for EDC???
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 5:55:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Where's the argument that I should be able to conceal any property that I happen to own without repercussion?

Its amazing how legally correct gun owners try to be regardless of how intrusive or anti-free or even downright unlawful the rules and regulations are.

I also find it amazingly how quick these discussions sway from or never touch "isn't this a free country" argument.
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 7:40:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Where's the argument that I should be able to conceal any property that I happen to own without repercussion?

Its amazing how legally correct gun owners try to be regardless of how intrusive or anti-free or even downright unlawful the rules and regulations are.

I also find it amazingly how quick these discussions sway from or never touch "isn't this a free country" argument.
View Quote

Everyone chooses how far they are willing to push it. I am not willing to lose my job, my livelihood, and my ability to vote over carrying a knife.

True patriots would have rioted already.
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 9:57:34 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Thought I'd celebrate and buy a nice one and another with good reviews to give away.

Item                                               Qty        Each    Subtotal

------------------------------

Lightning D/A OTF Automatic Knife Tan (3.25" Sa      1      $39.99      $39.99

H&K Tumult D/A OTF Automatic Knife Desert Tan (      1     $159.99     $159.99

Very light weight, fun to play with, opens boxes fine, nothing to complain about, except the price.   Since it's EDC, the cost doesn't matter much since it actually gets used.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top