Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/16/2015 2:35:43 PM EDT
Its about time I go see one. Any good recommendations?
Link Posted: 3/16/2015 4:11:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Sala Family in the northwest.  Been going there for years with very good results.

http://salafamilydentistry.com
Link Posted: 3/16/2015 7:28:28 PM EDT
[#2]
I've been going to Dr. Platt for several years now, he's always been good.
Link Posted: 3/16/2015 8:09:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sala Family in the northwest.  Been going there for years with very good results.

http://salafamilydentistry.com
View Quote

These guys are practically famous. Very well known in the dental community, especially as businessmen.
Link Posted: 3/16/2015 9:45:25 PM EDT
[#4]
i use apple family dentistry up in sparks.  Its a little small family operation and everyone is super nice and doa great job but I have heard great things about South Meadows dental down in reno.
Link Posted: 3/18/2015 6:51:13 PM EDT
[#5]
My wife and I have been going to Champagne Family Dentistry for about 10 yrs. They have always been very good to us.

Example: I had a year's worth of proceedures plotted out (hadn't been to dentist in years). Then I got laid off my job and my insurance was going to expire in 4 days. They got me in and did everything in one day. I think every Dr there worked on me at one point as they filled in whenever they had time between patients with appointments.

Oh, and they must hire their staff from some "Dentistry and Hot Models" school.
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 3:02:51 AM EDT
[#6]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

My wife and I have been going to Champagne Family Dentistry for about 10 yrs. They have always been very good to us.
Example: I had a year's worth of proceedures plotted out (hadn't been to dentist in years). Then I got laid off my job and my insurance was going to expire in 4 days. They got me in and did everything in one day. I think every Dr there worked on me at one point as they filled in whenever they had time between patients with appointments.
Oh, and they must hire their staff from some "Dentistry and Hot Models" school.
View Quote
My family goes there too.  Their appointments are booked out way in advance because their patients are loyal.

Their pediatric dentistry office next door is great also.
Absolute Dental is ghetto, but you can get an appointment immediately probably

Link Posted: 3/22/2015 1:37:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Robert Mays DDS...and he has his Grand Slam in sheep and goats.
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 2:09:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Ogara
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 6:30:13 PM EDT
[#9]
A friend told me she had an appt at Absolute. Went in and recognized the receptionist from high school. The receptionist told her to run away...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top