Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/22/2014 12:45:06 PM EDT

My first Comic Con ever........hope its not lame!
Geo, you have a booth? Your steel should stand up to phazers and plasma rifles, I'll see ya there.
Anyone else....snackbar@noon
lol
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 9:26:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Report.....
Same crowd that you see at Walmart on foodstamp day.......just all dressed up in halloween costumes

1 or 2 really detailed costumes, the Alien from the movie "Aliens" was cruzing the Atlantis halls and was quite startling (met up face to face on a hallway corner) Oh, and Sarah Underwood made my $40 ticket worth it......google her.  
Would not go again though
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 9:39:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Was anybody from the walking dead there?
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 10:10:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Report.....
Same crowd that you see at Walmart on foodstamp day.......just all dressed up in halloween costumes

1 or 2 really detailed costumes, the Alien from the movie "Aliens" was cruzing the Atlantis halls and was quite startling (met up face to face on a hallway corner) Oh, and Sarah Underwood made my $40 ticket worth it......google her.  
View Quote

Shaggadelic! Was she dressed like this?
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 10:27:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Was anybody from the walking dead there?
View Quote

The dead were everywhere....like I said, walmart crowd....lol
Yeah, there was a lot of Walking Dead stuff! Even saw a bunch of "Umbrella Corporation" stuff
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 10:33:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/sogdeeZ.png
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Report.....

http://i.imgur.com/sogdeeZ.png

Ha, I wish!  I'd still be there!
Its amazing how tiny she is.  Like 5'4" maybe 100lbs??
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 3:37:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Had a friend that wanted to go today but dont know if she is going or not. Reno has a way of messing up stuff like this so I wasnt really hopeful. It just always seems like we get the short end of the stick on this stuff.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 9:43:20 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Report.....

View Quote

Bummer, I had higher hopes for it than that. I was vaguely interested in going, but I didn't have time to mess with it this weekend. Been doing inventory for MOA, and wrapping up stuff in my personal life this week.

Headed to the SAR show in Phoenix in a week or so, going to harrass the Vegas crowd on my way there or back.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top