Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/30/2014 1:26:43 AM EDT
Ok, bear with me here.....
I am on a quest to find something. I am building an "Open Spec Class" racing jetski that me and my future son-in-law will be racing starting this coming April 2015.  The part I need is a UMI billet steering system for a Seadoo HX. This is a practically unobtainable part...not in production any more.
So, me....never give up type, started to research, and discovered something interesting...UMI stands for Urschel Manufacturing Inc. out of Arizona. Not sure what the connection is, but New Frontier Armory came up more than once on my research?
So here is my question....propbably a long shot, but,  Do you or anyone know this company or the right person in the company that could pull up the program, and carve out one more steering system? (The "go to" guy over there)

Thanks
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 5:36:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 1:46:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey, thanks for responding.  I knew it would be a longshot.
My quest continues. ......
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top