Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/30/2014 1:29:36 PM EDT
Heading to Vegas in two weeks. I have found a few things up here, primers and bullets are not a big problem.  Can't find powder anywhere and am getting scary low. Imr 4895, h4350, Unique. Could handle to pick up some sierra 1330 223 50 grain bullets but not panicked there yet. Same with Speer 170 hcsp, can use some but not panicked yet.  Are there any shops that are getting regular shipments that I could hit 4. Days in a row?  Thanks for the help.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 2:05:51 PM EDT
[#1]
A while back Sportsmans Warehouse had an 8lb. Jug of 4350, they usually have primers
I heard a place called near extreme ventures usually has stuff
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 11:10:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Try Extreme Ventures, they are the best for powder, then also Accuracy and Spurlocks otherwise it's Sportman's Warehouse and Bass Pro.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 12:25:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 1:23:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
A while back Sportsmans Warehouse had an 8lb. Jug of 4350, they usually have primers
View Quote

Yup. This is where I picked up an 8lb jug of H4350 about a month back.
Realize all Hodgdon extruded is from overseas. Australia mostly. IMR has a plant in Canada. There is a spherical powder plant in Florida (or Georgia) where Hodgdon contracts W796 IIRC. Others powders come in from Europe like VV and Western. So a lot of the shortage is due to longer ship times from those places and the batch manufacturing process.
Link Posted: 10/8/2014 8:20:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Thanks for checking on this for me. I really appreciate it.
Link Posted: 10/8/2014 9:13:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Realize all Hodgdon extruded is from overseas. Australia mostly. IMR has a plant in Canada. There is a spherical powder plant in Florida (or Georgia) where Hodgdon contracts W796 IIRC. Others powders come in from Europe like VV and Western. So a lot of the shortage is due to longer ship times from those places and the batch manufacturing process.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Its gone, Glenn grabbed it
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top