Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/24/2014 11:34:19 AM EDT
I'll be at the Crossroads show this weekend slinging steel. Should have a wall booth. Swing by and say hi if you show up for the show.

Anyone else going?

Link Posted: 7/24/2014 9:07:29 PM EDT
[#1]
I will be in Reno one of those days. If I have any time left I'll stop in.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 9:42:25 PM EDT
[#2]
I need a couple of steel WASR single-stack mags.
Might be worth the trip if any would be available at reasonable prices.

A well attended venue to show off my suppressor's with live-fire demo would be much more useful in general.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 10:19:47 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I need a couple of steel WASR single-stack mags.

Might be worth the trip if any would be available at reasonable prices.

A well attended venue to show off my suppressor's with live-fire demo would be much more useful in general.
View Quote

I've got some big geology field projects in the works, which should have my schedule all kinds of fucked up until Nov. As soon as snow hits my field areas, I plan a triumphant return of the MOA/AR15 field days. Probably early November, out at the Mustang Range again.

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 2:42:27 PM EDT
[#4]
We will be there all weekend as well with the usual stuff out on the tables.

I will be looking for a new FAL metric top cover and charging handle knob if anyone runs across them.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 9:14:44 PM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

We will be there all weekend as well with the usual stuff out on the tables.

I will be looking for a new FAL metric top cover and charging handle knob if anyone runs across them.
View Quote

Did you talk to my buddy who's got the M11 about FAL parts? He's been deep into them in the past. He should be at my booth sometime tomorrow.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top