Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/14/2014 6:40:06 PM EDT
My wife and I are in the SW part of Las Vegas and are looking for a dog sitter. Currently we have a sitter in Henderson who is great but is booked most of the time, unfortunately.

Our dog is a female golden retriever, 8yrs. We don't like to board her and have been preferring to use sitters who will take her into their home if we want to leave town for a few days. Anyone have any recommendations, hopefully not too far from the SW?

Maybe you're looking for a sitter too and you're interested in trading back-and-forth when needed?
Link Posted: 7/17/2014 8:01:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I used a place called dogvacay.com to find a place to find someone to take care of my husky for a few days when I had an unexpected out of town trip happen.

Lady that i used was really nice and my pup even had a play date with a few other huskies she has over for a doggie day care. I think her profile name was "theflippindoglady" or something similar.
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 1:07:30 PM EDT
[#2]
I used the Petsmart at Lake Mead Pkwy and Water st. Good service.
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 6:40:24 PM EDT
[#3]
I leave my Aussie for 3 weeks at a time with a lady who grooms at 'Shaggy Shaggy Shake'. Her name is Robyn.

She charges me $15 a day, and he stays at her house with a large yard in the southwest. They have a pool, chickens, and watch a handful of dogs. I've been using her about 4 months now, and my dog really seems to enjoy it over there. I can either pick drop him at her house, or just drop him by the shop during business hours; it's on Sahara and Buffalo.
I highly recommend her.

You should be able to call the shop and ask for her. Let her know Darcy sent you. If you can't get a hold of her shoot me a PM and I'll give you her cell.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top