Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/9/2017 11:20:02 PM EDT
I am thinking of stopping in sunday. Havent been in a few years and it looks like they have made some nice upgrades. Quite a few new rules (none seem too bad)

What I am wondering is has it gotten busier? Are they more restrictive on working skills? aka can i do rapid fire, draw and moving drills (assuming its not crowded) or with all the new rules have are they cracking down on proper range practices?

You know what I mean, i dont want to act like an idiot but I would like to work skills they wont let you do at trap clubs
Link Posted: 6/10/2017 4:03:24 PM EDT
[#1]
http://shioctonshootingrange.org/
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 12:50:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Talk to their city hall rep.  It's my favorite range.  I'll tell you what they don't like, blasting vegetables.  Ask them if that's ok.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 5:06:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Did stop in there today. The improvements they have made are NICE. One of if not the nicest range I have visited in Wi. I only with it were closer to home.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 10:18:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Same here. Love Shiocton range, one of the only two I use anymore...the other being Down Range in Kaukauna for when its too fucking cold for an outdoor range. But yeah, I wish it were closer, Shiocton is a bit of a drive from Kimberly to just decide to go on a whim.
Top Top