Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/18/2016 7:38:33 PM EDT
Hi,

Looking at a Shotgun purchase on GB and wondering who has the bet price and service to handle the transfer in my area?

Link Posted: 10/18/2016 8:53:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Wisconsin Tactical is great. They have done half dozen or so for me. Low cost and no hassle. Some places don't seem to want to do a transfer, like it's a waste of their time or they are upset you didn't purchase from them. In fact Wi Tact actually made a comment on one transfer "you got a great price, less than we pay"
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 9:21:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Tycor Defense is a great place to have transfers done. They do have ten of my suppressors also. I have done a transfer with WI Tactical they are alright, I did have to bother them a couple of times to send their FFL information to the dealer from gunbroker and it took them a couple of days to call me after they received my handgun that it was in. Also some of the people there need to work on their customer service skills. I avoid the place unless I really need to go there. Midwest Industries is also a good place to do transfers.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 9:48:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Tycor is close to me so i'll give them a try.

Thanks for both replies.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 3:04:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Brew City Arms is the best I've used. He has the cheapest transfer rates.  He's a super good guy and he communicates great.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 11:52:11 PM EDT
[#5]
If you're in lake country, check out BTK Firearms in Hartland. Todd is always very responsive and his fees are reasonable. He often submits his FFL within an hour of me sending the request.
Link Posted: 11/13/2016 3:08:42 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm a tabletop FFL I charge $25
Link Posted: 11/13/2016 10:59:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm a tabletop FFL I charge $25
View Quote

What area/closest freeway?

My favorite ffl of all time just fled north
Link Posted: 11/14/2016 12:46:43 AM EDT
[#8]
I'm in whitefish bay off of Hwy 43 and Hampton message me if you want more details
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top