Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/6/2016 3:43:23 PM EDT
Getting back to WI in 10 days and I have 4 lowers I need to get engraved

Would prefer to stay within 30 min of green bay but If I have to I'll drive a little further

thanks much
Link Posted: 6/16/2016 10:12:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Got mine engraved at the post office.
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 11:42:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I had mine done at Virlee gun works.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:42:49 AM EDT
[#3]
I had Appleton Trophy and Engraving do my SBR and my wife's wedding present Ruger SP101, both turned out great and pretty reasonable. The are about 1/2 mile or so off HW41 on Richmond St.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 10:11:03 AM EDT
[#4]
How's the depth? I had a trophy shop do mine and it's not very deep. I need to have it redone and a form1 silencer too.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 10:45:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Would also like to know the depth and cost from appleton trophy...
Link Posted: 8/1/2016 7:56:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Appleton Trophy can do either laser engraving or "milled" engraving. I had him mill it for lack of a better term. I want to say it was about $75. I made an appointment and he did it while I waited so that he never actually "took possession" of it.
Link Posted: 8/1/2016 11:00:34 PM EDT
[#7]
I think I'll stay with Nate at Fox Valley Firearms in Appleton. He does it for $69. He's an awesome gunsmith, does great custom work,  and is very familiar with NFA. Prices are more than fair, and he runs an honest shop.
Link Posted: 8/3/2016 4:06:08 PM EDT
[#8]
I used Appleton Trophy before I started dealing with Nate, I did not realize that he did engraving... duh make sense now. I would certainly recommend Nate for any work engraving included. He is honest and does a good job, and I have a list of other things for him to play with when I find a few extra bucks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top