Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/26/2016 10:44:24 PM EDT
It's that time...
Link Posted: 1/29/2016 11:56:27 AM EDT
[#1]
For what?  Are you talking about a trust?  If so, there are a ton of posts on trust you can easily create yourself.
Link Posted: 1/29/2016 3:37:54 PM EDT
[#2]
I know, and I did.  Because I have Trustee from different states I want a lawyer to look it over, make sure the law speak is correct, and then we can sign it.

EDIT-And I already sent it off to Tom Grieve in S Wisconsin.

I sent it to him at 6pm, thinking he would look at it the next day and I got a reply email in 3 minutes.  I thought that was pretty cool.
Link Posted: 1/31/2016 8:24:06 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd be interested to hear your feedback related to Grieve Law. I may be interested in discussing a trust with them as well.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 10:42:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'd be interested to hear your feedback related to Grieve Law. I may be interested in discussing a trust with them as well.

Thanks!
View Quote

I expect a discussion today.  He said he was swamped on Friday but he would talk today.  I have time.  So far I have been impressed.  

Hopefully it won't cost much.
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 7:32:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Emailed with the lawyer today.  He does this pro bono, so my trust is in holding until he has time to look at it.  I have time, so no rush.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 12:06:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Did not know that you are in Eau Claire.

Link Posted: 2/6/2016 11:43:46 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm here in Eau Claire as well.  I have nothing to add other than that
Link Posted: 2/17/2016 12:23:31 PM EDT
[#8]
I work in Eau Claire, but live an hour NW.

Since Tom Grieve does all trusts pro bono, it might be a little bit before I get it back.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top