Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2015 1:25:16 PM EDT
Hey guys, recently moved to Lomira.  Is there any place to shoot around here?  I know for sporting clays Wild Wings is down the road.  Also, any other non-shooting places that I should check out (restaurants, bar, parks, etc..)
Link Posted: 9/20/2015 4:12:11 PM EDT
[#1]
I used to go shooting at Midwestern Shooters Supply.  Nice indoor range and reasonably priced reloading supplies.  

Highly recommend stopping by Hoff's Quality Meats in Brownsville for some of their amazing brats!  

MJ Steven's is a great fish fry place just off 41 south of you.  

Link Posted: 9/20/2015 4:54:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Suzzy's in Lomira is very good.   Bublitz's is ok.   For food.  Midwestern's range is nice.  Mitch and Al are good to deal with there.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 4:38:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Ripon gun club is a good place to shoot, and the membership fee isn't that bad. If you want to shoot USPSA, IDPA, Cowboy, Trap, Sporting Clays, or 600 yard matches, they have them all, and you don't have to be a member to shoot matches.
Forest Sportsman's club, is about 10 miles East of Fond du Lac, and they have a cheap membership. They primarilary shoot trap & skeet, but, have a berm for pistol & rifle.
Izzak Walton, just outside of Fond Du Lac, is around $100 to join, but, usually doesn't have anybody there.They are talking about only allowing shooting when a range officer is present because some asshat was shooting through the buildings
Wescot Sportsmans club is just West of Fond du Lac, and primarilary a trap club, but, also has a berm for pistol and rifle.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 9:05:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Lucky Bastard if you reload, between Bill's Hardware and Midwest Shooter's Supply.
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 7:23:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Lucky Bastard if you reload, between Bill's Hardware and Midwest Shooter's Supply.
View Quote

Unfortunately I don't. If you need me to pick some stuff up for you I can.
Link Posted: 10/11/2015 11:44:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

10k federal gold medal match small rifle primers (#205M) would be super.  Kthanks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top