Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 5:36:11 PM EDT
[#1]
If you work at a union shop, there is a very good chance you will make thousands of dollars more per year compared to working at a non-union shop in the same city. Therefor $600.00 is Money well spent. RTWFL states are just that.....Right To Work For Less states. If it costs you $600 a year to make $1k, 2k, 5k,  or more a year, in my opinion, that is a good deal. The kock Brothers wanted RTWFL in Wisconsin, and Walker paid them back for their campaign money.....who is Walker getting his money from now?  What would their payback be? Guess that question doesn't need to be answered.  If no one  thinks he needs a lifejacket.....no one is going to throw him one.

Better look for a plan B to vote for....otherwise Bill's blister might doom us.
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 6:11:38 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

If you work at a union shop, there is a very good chance you will make thousands of dollars more per year compared to working at a non-union shop in the same city. Therefor $600.00 is Money well spent. RTWFL states are just that.....Right To Work For Less states. If it costs you $600 a year to make $1k, 2k, 5k,  or more a year, in my opinion, that is a good deal. The kock Brothers wanted RTWFL in Wisconsin, and Walker paid them back for their campaign money.....who is Walker getting his money from now?  What would their payback be? Guess that question doesn't need to be answered.  If no one  thinks he needs a lifejacket.....no one is going to throw him one.

View Quote
It wasn't that long ago (5 years) union guys were sitting home, while non-union guys were working.  Non-union shops pay workers less, but who made more money those years?

You believe too much of big union's bullshit.

Link Posted: 8/24/2015 6:20:33 PM EDT
[#3]

I guess principles don't matter to unionista libtards.
Fuck your threads are full of derp!

You never did respond to my point, or the posted link regarding the top 100 political contributions.
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 7:43:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

Keep soaking up that union propaganda.  They're the biggest brainwashing machine in the world today....short of maybe ISIS.
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 8:06:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Keep soaking up that union propaganda.  They're the biggest brainwashing machine in the world today....short of maybe ISIS.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Funny how when the Koch brothers supported gay marriage and legal weed, none of the libtards made a peep.
Low information voters are the greatest political force in the USA.

Link Posted: 8/24/2015 11:15:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Didn't know the koch brothers liked gays......are they really brothers?
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 1:52:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Didn't know the koch brothers liked gays......are they really brothers?
View Quote

I'd wager that there is an awful lot you don't know.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 7:47:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Someone throw him a life jacket.
View Quote

You are right. The guy has the charisma of a eggplant. Someone needs to coach him on how to look excited.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 8:12:56 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

You are right. The guy has the charisma of a eggplant. Someone needs to coach him on how to look excited.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This I agree with.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 8:50:40 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

This I agree with.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This I agree with.

I'm not voting for him. He needs to keep his ass in WI.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 10:51:34 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
$600.00 for a $50,000.00 - $100,000.00 a year job......whoopee.

I spend more than that in tips/year for a waitress to carry food to my table.
View Quote

I have spent more than that just to have a union guy wipe my ass so I could keep eating.

All you proved is you are too lazy to make your own lunch, have way too much time for lunch every day and spend all your disposable cash because you believe your pension is fully funded.  You still don't answer direct questions posted to you in your own threads.  That is where this gets really sad because clearly you have no friends worth a shit so you are drawn here to try to interact, you just don't know how.

Do you really think you will be recalled from the next layoff?
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 11:33:01 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This I agree with.

I agree with that also.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 2:12:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I have spent more than that just to have a union guy wipe my ass so I could keep eating.

All you proved is you are too lazy to make your own lunch, have way too much time for lunch every day and spend all your disposable cash because you believe your pension is fully funded.  You still don't answer direct questions posted to you in your own threads.  That is where this gets really sad because clearly you have no friends worth a shit so you are drawn here to try to interact, you just don't know how.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
$600.00 for a $50,000.00 - $100,000.00 a year job......whoopee.

I spend more than that in tips/year for a waitress to carry food to my table.

I believe he's retired.
He "got his", so what should be care?
He's just another selfish baby boomer.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 10:48:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Walker is going to fix this sinking ship.....if you think that, you are dumber than a box of rocks.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 11:11:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Walker is going to fix this sinking ship.....if you think that, you are dumber than a box of rocks.
View Quote

And with that, you've become only the second person to be put on my ignore list.  *CLICK*
I suggest that every one else do the same, this guy is a pathetic troll, nothing more, nothing less.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:11:31 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

And with that, you've become only the second person to be put on my ignore list.  *CLICK*
I suggest that every one else do the same, this guy is a pathetic troll, nothing more, nothing less.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What fun would that be?  After all, every village needs an idiot.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:21:46 AM EDT
[#17]
these threads never get old...get a new hobby dude
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:41:18 AM EDT
[#18]
Democrats are for the little guy.......if you think that, you are dumber than a box of rocks.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 4:54:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 2:59:10 PM EDT
[#20]
Edited...VA-gunnut

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 4:08:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

LOL... Walker washes out of the GOP primary, and while the haters are all finally cheering whatever pathetic consolation prize "win" they think this is... the rest of us are breathing a sigh of relief, because it means we get to keep Walker, and he can continue to unfuck Wisconsin. Where he'll have a GOP legislature that's actually worth a damn, unlike the one in Washington, that would just dilute, or sandbag whatever reforms he might try.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL... Walker washes out of the GOP primary, and while the haters are all finally cheering whatever pathetic consolation prize "win" they think this is... the rest of us are breathing a sigh of relief, because it means we get to keep Walker, and he can continue to unfuck Wisconsin. Where he'll have a GOP legislature that's actually worth a damn, unlike the one in Washington, that would just dilute, or sandbag whatever reforms he might try.

+1. I hope he stays right here.

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:14:40 PM EDT
[#22]
cm thread...

Oh wait.
Link Posted: 9/21/2015 4:26:25 PM EDT
[#23]
Too late......he is toast.
Link Posted: 9/21/2015 6:18:44 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

This is a good thing. Now he can get back to work busting unions in Wisconsin.
Link Posted: 9/21/2015 7:47:09 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Like.
Link Posted: 9/21/2015 7:51:48 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Like.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Like.

Link Posted: 9/21/2015 9:15:34 PM EDT
[#27]
You never know what the Kock brothers will tell  him to do next.
Link Posted: 9/21/2015 10:21:10 PM EDT
[#28]
Look at this and tell me again about who's buying elections:

Top contributors

You will see that out of this list, all but 1 union contribute more than the Koch brothers. Of the organizations that rank below, most of them are those "evil" corporations that "buy" elections.

Most of the top contributors are unions and lefty activist groups.

Gotta LOL at the leftists fearmongering of the Koch brothers, when their own pet organizations contribute WAY more.
Link Posted: 9/22/2015 5:09:46 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Top contributors

You will see that out of this list, all but 1 union contribute more than the Koch brothers. Of the organizations that rank below, most of them are those "evil" corporations that "buy" elections.

Most of the top contributors are unions and lefty activist groups.

Gotta LOL at the leftists fearmongering of the Koch brothers, when their own pet organizations contribute WAY more.
View Quote

The influx of these liberal contributionists has really increased up here in the northwoods. I can't open the paper without hearing some whacked out liberal running for local office. These people are cherry-picking the most far left individuals they can find to influence city & county .govs.

It is getting out of hand & people are starting to take notice. They(the leftists) realize they have lost the hold on the state level and are trying their damnedest to undermine local municipal entities.

I am about to start a thread on the fight over shore land protections that is really heating up between state & county .govs. One side is for freedoms of what you can do with your own land, that you paid for, not the government, the other wants to tell you what you can't do & even have to "restore" it to its natural state. Take a wild guess which is which.

& I for one am glad he dropped out. His Job is to do what we elected him to do in this state. Not to go galavanting off. He has already been distracted enough with this political aspiration. Great if he wants to do it, just finish one commitment before moving on to the next.
Link Posted: 9/22/2015 8:34:36 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

And I'm looking forward to it.  He can do much more right here at home, and if it makes liberals cry some more, all the better.
ETA:  This will also force your unions to spend more of your hard earned money on the local level rather than national.
Link Posted: 9/22/2015 9:08:01 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Top contributors

View Quote

That's a really interesting website.  All we hear about is how 'big money' & 'evil corporations' have Republicans in their pockets, but this paints a totally different story.  I'm guessing most Republicans have to pony up a lot of their own money in order to run for office.

Interesting to see how some donors contribute equally to both sides...hedging their bets?  Or the "Republican Governors Associations" contribution to the Democratic party isn't a big zero.  
Link Posted: 9/22/2015 10:10:47 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

What a shame, $600 a year stolen from you and given to politicians you wouldn't vote for.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I work in a union shop.
#10 on that list.

Damn. Sorry bro.

Do you mind sharing what your monthly or yearly contributions to the union are?

$56 a month.

What a shame, $600 a year stolen from you and given to politicians you wouldn't vote for.

Look at your check, it may be more than that. I was local 669 sprinkler fitters for 18yrs. We had to pay $200 per year to 669 and 5% of our check to the UA
Link Posted: 9/22/2015 10:45:32 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 9/22/2015 12:07:15 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

That's a really interesting website.  All we hear about is how 'big money' & 'evil corporations' have Republicans in their pockets, but this paints a totally different story.  I'm guessing most Republicans have to pony up a lot of their own money in order to run for office.

Interesting to see how some donors contribute equally to both sides...hedging their bets?  Or the "Republican Governors Associations" contribution to the Democratic party isn't a big zero.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Top contributors

Don't Forget this site too.

http://www.fec.gov/pages/brochures/pubfund.shtml

So you can see how taxpayers have to pay for all parties to run, but mostly just the main two.
Link Posted: 9/22/2015 3:56:33 PM EDT
[#35]
This country is going down the tubes because of a joint effort......bought politicians both Democrat and Republican. I hope a self funded candidate gets elected. Walker was so bad, he couldn't even get enough money to keep going.
Link Posted: 9/22/2015 4:05:54 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
This country is going down the tubes because of a joint effort......bought politicians both Democrat and Republican. I hope a self funded candidate gets elected. Walker was so bad, he couldn't even get enough money to keep going.
View Quote

You do know he was not out of money, right?
Link Posted: 9/22/2015 5:06:03 PM EDT
[#37]
Don't bother with facts, logic or reason.  They are all lost on Slvrktman.
Link Posted: 9/22/2015 6:04:09 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

But wait...Didn't you just say,
Quoted:

Is he out of money, or in the pockets of the Koch Bros.?

You know if you tell the truth, you never have to remember a thing.
Link Posted: 9/22/2015 6:07:48 PM EDT
[#39]
I snapped this picture of someone trying to have a conversation with Slvrktman.

I bet you can guess who is who....

Link Posted: 9/22/2015 7:50:48 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I snapped this picture of someone trying to have a conversation with Slvrktman.

I bet you can guess who is who....

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B0RaBt8IUAA9XXP.jpg
View Quote

Comparing Slvrktman to a brick wall is an insult to brick walls.
Link Posted: 9/22/2015 11:33:22 PM EDT
[#41]
I know you are but what am I?.........grow up.

Didn't run out of money.....guess he just ran out of %.
Link Posted: 9/23/2015 3:18:42 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I know you are but what am I?.........grow up.

Didn't run out of money.....guess he just ran out of %.
View Quote

I hope you still have the same erection and self righteous grin on your face when you realize that Walker is in WI to stay now.
Meaning, he can be more aggressive with his administrative agenda.
Link Posted: 9/23/2015 3:21:22 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Don't bother with facts, logic or reason.  They are all lost on Slvrktman.
View Quote

He will never comment on the opensecrets.org link.  
It's been posted several times in his threads.

It's easier to plug your ears and go LALALALA!
And then have the nerve to tell someone else to grow up.

Link Posted: 9/23/2015 4:26:47 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 9/23/2015 5:52:47 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 9/23/2015 6:03:25 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 9/23/2015 6:21:36 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 9/23/2015 7:40:05 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I watched the news and all I heard Scott Walker say is that he is suspending his presidential campaign.

Slippery words IMO.
View Quote

I caught that too.  

My first thought was that he may still get picked for a VP spot.  I don't know.
Link Posted: 9/23/2015 7:59:49 AM EDT
[#49]
It's also a fact if you try to "opt out" of any thing having to due with your dues and the unions in the building trades. The union BA will "opt out" in finding you work! Just saying, seen it first hand.
Link Posted: 9/23/2015 11:45:32 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top