Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/16/2015 7:48:48 PM EDT
Anyone want to get together and shoot suppressors at Eau Claire Rod and Gun.

Assuming there must be a few members of the ECR&G who own suppressors.

Looking for other suppressor owners in the area, that go to ECR&G.

Link Posted: 5/16/2015 10:28:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome 15r....sorry not from the area but I know we have a few members out that way!
Link Posted: 5/17/2015 2:06:34 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm not a member, but if someone puts together a suppressor shoot and guests are allowed, I'll make the drive.
Link Posted: 5/17/2015 8:22:01 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm not a member of ec club but would be interested in shooting suppressors too.  There is a free public range in Arland between Barron and Menomonie.
Link Posted: 5/17/2015 8:53:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm not a member of ec club but would be interested in shooting suppressors too.  There is a free public range in Arland between Barron and Menomonie.
View Quote

I have so little interest in going to a public range it's like negative interest.  Anti interest.

No way, no how.  Seen WAY too much nonsense, too many morons, never.  Ever.  Again.

Private ranges only for this guy.
Link Posted: 5/17/2015 11:56:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I have so little interest in going to a public range it's like negative interest.  Anti interest.

No way, no how.  Seen WAY too much nonsense, too many morons, never.  Ever.  Again.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Show me on the doll where the range officer touched you.

Link Posted: 5/18/2015 12:31:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol the biggest issue is that most of those "free public ranges" don't have ROs.  People just show up and do whatever stupid unsafe bullshit they want to do, leave shit lay all over the place, and just generally be douchebags.

Not to mention that the majority of the public ranges (with rare exception) are only 100 or 200 yards.

Yawn.

The farther, the better.
Link Posted: 5/18/2015 8:16:36 PM EDT
[#7]
I believe Silencerco is doing a suppressor shoot tour now.  Is there a class III/SOT in the area with a range that might support a shoot?
Link Posted: 5/20/2015 1:33:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Rod and Gun sucks IMO... Have to call a cold range on both rifle and pistol side to change/look at targets.

Chippewa County rifle range in Tilden is much better... Yet still only 100yds for the rifle side.

Oh well... I dont even own any suppressors yet anyways!

I wish there were a range near EC with individual shooting bays... To do some run n gun type shooting/training

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/20/2015 9:00:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I wish there were a range near EC with individual shooting bays... To do some run n gun type shooting/training

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

Augusta Sportsmens club has individual bays, don't know what their policies are but they do run a USPSA match once a month.
They put on a real nice match and the bays are real nice.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top