Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/23/2015 8:53:22 AM EDT
Looking to change things up a little. Any reviews from the tribe?
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 9:51:14 AM EDT
[#1]
I fired it a little.
The six points of contact make for a long gun that is steadier than any other.
No stoppages with a REAL mix of 5.56 (hodge podge of ball, M855, TAP, reloads, etc)

I do have an issue running it quick and/or efficiently because of my 30 + years of AR system major muscle memory. Since it replaced the AR system in 2009, IDF report zero training issues with recruits because the ones entering service after 2009 did not have to relearn/retrain anything.

I also am looking to get one, but can't justify the cost, meaning I USE my guns. Beating up a $1500+ gun seems foolish with $550 ARs everywhere.
(I foolishly bought a SCAR 16 that sits in my gunsafe).

V
OUT
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 10:16:20 AM EDT
[#2]
I like it.  My biggest gripe is gas blowing back from between the reciever and stock when suppressed.  Other than that, my fat checks need risers for the stock rails.
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 11:29:08 PM EDT
[#3]
I have one that I really enjoy to shoot more than my AR. My only complaint is the stock rail height. I'm just waiting for MI to come out with their replacement rail to remedy this issue. Now my Tavor does have the Geissele trigger bow and super sabra trigger pack as well as the Manticore Arms buttpad.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 10:35:03 AM EDT
[#4]
I love mine!
I have the 5.56 and have uesd it for 3gun . The gun is fast on target and tity a trigger update ti is fast to shoot.
I recently did a 9mm conversion on it and installed the new Ratworks can.
Im not to happy with the sound reduction of the suppressor so im going to remove it and put her bock to 5.56.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top