Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 6:29:28 PM EDT
[#1]
The wait is killing me.   I drive past EVERY DAY on my way home.  

I forsee lots of spent paychecks in my future.
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 7:23:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

Could I interest you in a Cabelas Club Visa card?
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 10:32:04 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I have a ton of points and gift cards saved for the opening.

Link Posted: 3/24/2015 11:19:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have already planned on getting one to buy gas and other essentials.  If it benefits you to sign me up, PM me with details and we can make it happen.

Oh those sweet points...
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 12:58:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Yeah, I get a buck for each card application that refers to my employee # and name.

I'm not sure if the online application is setup for that, I'll have to ask. Obviously, not set up to take card applications in the store yet.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 7:25:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Hmmm....On the schedule, it's been changed from "Gun Counter" to "Firearms Operations".

Think about that for a minute....

IT'S

Link Posted: 3/26/2015 9:11:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Sweet!
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 6:18:18 PM EDT
[#8]
I got my early bird invite for the 27th of April
Link Posted: 4/4/2015 11:51:07 AM EDT
[#9]
get in a couple of CZ 527 17HH and I will buy one from you
I got a black card and a ton of points saved up
Link Posted: 4/4/2015 1:55:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I got my early bird invite for the 27th of April
View Quote

how? I'm a member (whatever that means) and haven't gotten anything. Need their credit card or something?
Link Posted: 4/4/2015 5:19:23 PM EDT
[#11]
I've got a Cabelas Club Visa... no invite. I did get one when the Green Bay store opened, I guess I'm too far from Sun Prairie to make that list. I wouldn't go anyway, too far.
Link Posted: 4/4/2015 5:22:48 PM EDT
[#12]
I'm relatively close by & did not get an invite either.
I got a Cabela's Club Visa "Black Card"
Link Posted: 4/4/2015 8:13:09 PM EDT
[#13]
The invites are for Club Visa members.  I don't know what their other criteria is for getting an invite.
Link Posted: 4/4/2015 11:30:44 PM EDT
[#14]
I probably have too many "club points" saved up and they don't want me spending them at sale prices....
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 12:00:24 PM EDT
[#15]
I presume these "early invites" take the place of a soft opening?
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 7:46:47 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I presume these "early invites" take the place of a soft opening?
View Quote

Yes. There is a friends and family night, club members night, and VIP night, before the grand opening on the 30th.
Link Posted: 4/9/2015 1:12:19 PM EDT
[#17]
Firearms check in today!
Link Posted: 4/9/2015 1:31:50 PM EDT
[#18]
Let me know if you get in any CZ527 in .17 HH please
Link Posted: 4/9/2015 7:48:44 PM EDT
[#19]
If you are a silver or black Visa club member, there will be a day for you, Tuesday the 28th, 9AM to 9PM.
Other club visa members will be Wednesday the 29th, same hours.

I distinctly remember getting in some .17 caliber rifles (possibly rimfire), and some CZ rifles, but I don't know if the two were combined... :)

Got some lugers (nothing special, 1 chromed), a 1917, M1 carbine (only saw the box on the shelf), and a overpriced M1 Garand in the used guns. I'm sure there's more I didn't see. No prices on the other stuff yet.

Lots of new guns, of course, some I want just because.

More guns tomorrow.
Link Posted: 4/12/2015 8:26:00 PM EDT
[#20]
Started putting the guns in the racks the last couple of days, and probably tomorrow.

Seen a lot I'd like to add to my collection "just because".

We also have many variation of guns that aren't on display (10/22's for example).

Got a laugh when I put out the Governor, then a Judge, then 2 long barreled S&W 500's, and a .460....it was like "fuck the governor and judge..."

Lots of .22 ammo, but don't seem to have pallet loads of bulk ammo like was mentioned in the Alaska store opening. Maybe more coming?
Lots of 325 packs, 100 count CCI's, 50's, and even some Troy Landry (Swamp People fame) plus batches of others.
We also have several pallets of overstock ammo in other calibers.

We even have some 1# bottles of Varget on hand. Not many though.

Oh, and Media day will be this coming Tuesday. Radio stations live, NBC 15 will be there for their morning show, so you can get a sneak preview.

Also sounds like all the soft opening days are going to be 5-9PM, not 9-9? Getting conflicting info from management.
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 11:01:30 PM EDT
[#21]
We have 6 pallets of ammo, most are not over 18" or so high, and are mixed lots. Most of it's 325 packs, with bunch of other brands and sizes. 1 pallet per day will be put out, so there will not be a whole lot available every day.

We have a number of new guns that don't show up online, such as FN SCAR's, a M400 with 11" barrel and Sig brace, and more 1911 types than you can shake a stick at.
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 12:35:37 AM EDT
[#22]
Do you know if I will be able to order a product that isn't in stock and not listed on the website?

Example: Since Cabelas carries Nightforce scopes, will I be able to order any scope Nightforce makes through Cabelas?
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 10:17:49 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Do you know if I will be able to order a product that isn't in stock and not listed on the website?
Example: Since Cabelas carries Nightforce scopes, will I be able to order any scope Nightforce makes through Cabelas?
View Quote

I think we can, but we have not gone over that in detail yet.
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 1:57:44 PM EDT
[#24]
Got a cabelas club card invite in the mail today, if I apply for the card I can get in from 9-9 on the 29. Rcav8er do you know if cabelas offers any discount on first purchase for signing up for a cabelas club card in store? Going to be buying a Browning o/u in April due to Browning April rebate offer. I'd be willing to wait if there is any discount available for applying and using the card during the purchase.
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 8:19:33 PM EDT
[#25]
If you are approved for a club card, you get $20 in club points, which can be applied towards your purchase, PLUS 2-5%, depending on which card you get, of your purchase in club points, which can be used towards the purchase.

And of course, you get a free hat just for applying....
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 9:18:49 PM EDT
[#26]
Do the sneak peak days have a discount, or just a sneak peak?
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 9:34:43 AM EDT
[#27]
There will be various discounts just for the grand opening week.

For example, one model of scope, normally $299.99 will have $100 off.

There will be several discounts like that.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 11:19:34 PM EDT
[#28]
There is now a flyer available on the Cabelas website.

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 4:09:39 PM EDT
[#29]
Anyone else hearing rumors of gander in madison closing its doors?
Not that i will miss it, but maybe they knew they couldn't compete.
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 9:11:56 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Anyone else hearing rumors of gander in madison closing its doors? Not that i will miss it, but maybe they knew they couldn't compete.
View Quote

I hope not.  Although I don't shop there, I do like their indoor range.
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 1:59:46 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Anyone else hearing rumors of gander in madison closing its doors? Not that i will miss it, but maybe they knew they couldn't compete.

View Quote

Nope and I doubt they'll close that one. Janesvilles would be closed first imo. I usually go to madisons gm over janesvilles when I need something tbey would have.
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 3:15:04 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Nope and I doubt they'll close that one. Janesvilles would be closed first imo. I usually go to madisons gm over janesvilles when I need something tbey would have.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

A lot of miss-informed people on facebook then.  Wow that was stating the obvious.  

I was at Cabela's yesterday.  Very crowded.  Picked up some .22 and a new turkey call.

Link Posted: 4/30/2015 1:26:49 PM EDT
[#33]
Went to cabelas today. Wasnt impressed. They had the same genny I bought this year listed $50 over msrp and had the sale price the same as the price I paid at Menards. Glad I waited til 11 to go. Dont want to think what kind of madhouse it was at opening.

Was also nice to see the number of rude ass customers hitting people with carts.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 1:55:58 PM EDT
[#34]
Any deals on long guns?  Looking to buy a Remington 700 sps AAC-SD yesterday
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 4:57:11 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Any deals on long guns?  Looking to buy a Remington 700 sps AAC-SD yesterday
View Quote

Download the grand opening flyer. No remington rifles on sale (and we only have a few, ADL's I think, not sure about others). We do have Savage Axis rifles on sale for $269.99.
A few semi-autos are also on sale.

A number of pistols on sale too.

I've picked up 3 bricks of CCI blazer, w/o having to neckbeard for it either.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top