Lulz!
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 10:05:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/12/2015 2:26:13 PM EDT
[#7]
How un American
-forced to join a union or get fired
-forced to pay dues have them taken right out of your check
-forced to subsidize whatever the Marxist wing of the union endorses.
-union politics + organized crime

Governor Walker
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 6:47:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 10:57:27 AM EDT
[#9]
BOTH sides are a bunch of creeps.

I don't understand how anyone can read about ALEC and not get upset. The buying of our country. Saying how bad our schools are, and then supporting private schools and getting the government to fund theses schools, when they OWN those private schools. Why don't they worry about the problem schools, and fight to fix them. They don't really care about how things are in the Ghetto anymore than Jessie Jackson or Geo. Soros. They all are running our country down the drain.

Politically correct sucks, our news media sucks, and anyone who defends either side sucks. The two sides have divided our country.....they have US focused on what they want US focused on...... keeping US divided, and are well on their way to conquer us. Getting all the dumb fucks fighting with each other, and  running away with the country.

You are eating all their crap, and they are saying hehe.

You might want to read what "your side" is really up to, because half of it is as bad as half of what the "other side" is saying.

Don't forget to vote in 2016.....you will be voting for an ALEC candidate or a Soros candidate. They will narrow it down to two candidates for you, so you can vote for bought candidate R or bought candidate D.

Our founding father said this would happen.....and you think things are great.....hehe.
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 4:18:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/14/2015 9:45:50 PM EDT
[#11]
30208 posts.....get a life.
Link Posted: 3/15/2015 9:10:33 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/15/2015 9:21:00 AM EDT
[#13]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
30280 posts.....get a life.
View Quote

Says the guy hanging on/replying to everyone...

By the way, look at the number again hot rod.  Something tells me that attention to detail isn't your strong suit.    

Link Posted: 3/16/2015 8:53:16 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
If you don't like unions, don't apply to work for a place that has a union. Just like Mark Behling says, don't come to a Christian country and try and change it to a Muslim country, go to a Muslim nation.
A good company treats it's employees good, and no Union is needed. If a company has a union, there is usually a reason.
Divide and conquer, has worked forever.
View Quote

Yeah, I've heard this argument before.  It's HILARIOUS coming from the mouths of liberals who espouse their ideals of "diversity," "choice," etc. ad nauseam.  Don't like unions?  Then don't be a teacher, etc. -- because what we liberals really want are a bunch of teachers that think the same so we can make your kids believe the same things too.  Throwing freedom of choice and thus diversity under the bus pretty hard right there champ.

There is no possible argument you can make that can reconcile freedom of choice with forcing union membership.  Go live somewhere else.
Link Posted: 3/16/2015 9:05:11 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

"Saying how bad our schools are, and then supporting private schools and getting the government to fund theses schools, when they OWN those private schools. Why don't they worry about the problem schools, and fight to fix them. They don't really care about how things are in the Ghetto anymore than Jessie Jackson or Geo. Soros. They all are running our country down the drain."

View Quote

Schools suck because the teachers suck.  I'd venture to guess 95% of teachers in Milwaukee where the shitty schools are vote democrat.  I went to a private school and we had shitty everything compared to the public schools, but morons like you and your friends think that throwing money at shiny new books, ipads, and all that crap every year helps kids learn.

Link Posted: 3/20/2015 1:08:46 PM EDT
[#16]
If you were a good teacher, would you want to teach in Milwaukee? Remember, you can't take your gun to work.

What exactly is the problem with Milwaukee schools?
Restrictions by the government on teaching and discipline for public schools, that don't apply to private schools
Parents or lack of
Students with a chip on their shoulder, similar to the POTUS
No need for an education....just live off the gov.
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 2:42:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Here's a wonderful example of how wonderful unions are and how wonderful they serve the public.  

Another story of a union guy putting other peoples money to good work....

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/03/19/union-lobbyist-who-worked-one-day-as-teacher-suing-illinois-over-30000-pension/
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 2:55:43 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
If you were a good teacher, would you want to teach in Milwaukee? Remember, you can't take your gun to work.

What exactly is the problem with Milwaukee schools?
Restrictions by the government on teaching and discipline for public schools, that don't apply to private schools
Parents or lack of
Students with a chip on their shoulder, similar to the POTUS
No need for an education....just live off the gov.
View Quote

What does that have to do with unions?

You can pay MPS teacher 500k a year and they won't turn those kids into Rhodes scholars.
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 2:57:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Schools suck because the teachers suck.  I'd venture to guess 95% of teachers in Milwaukee where the shitty schools are vote democrat.  I went to a private school and we had shitty everything compared to the public schools, but morons like you and your friends think that throwing money at shiny new books, ipads, and all that crap every year helps kids learn.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Saying how bad our schools are, and then supporting private schools and getting the government to fund theses schools, when they OWN those private schools. Why don't they worry about the problem schools, and fight to fix them. They don't really care about how things are in the Ghetto anymore than Jessie Jackson or Geo. Soros. They all are running our country down the drain."

Negative.

Schools suck because they fail to understand the human condition, and therefore will be unable to correct the issues confronting impoverished children in dangerous areas.

Fighting a battle that cant be won kills the spirit of many teachers who, rare exceptions aside, do want to teach kids.

Successful schools are filled with happy teachers. Failing schools are filled with teachers a day or so from rioting.

But successful schools pay teachers less. Lawls.
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 3:27:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 4:10:00 PM EDT
[#21]
Walker was just going to eliminate the teachers union, but then he needed some more Koch Kash for his Presidential run. Whatever ALEC wants ALEC gets.
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 4:21:33 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Walker was just going to eliminate the teachers union, but then he needed some more Koch Kash for his Presidential run. Whatever ALEC wants ALEC gets.
View Quote

Huh?

dude this doesn't even effect you and your amazing union. Why so upset? You unions outspend the Koch family like 25 to 1. Should be no big deal when he runs for president for all that union money to beat him down.
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 7:37:00 PM EDT
[#23]
...and to think I was thiiiiiiis close to clicking the little red dash in my subscription list today.  So glad I didn't - I knew the trolls couldn't resist providing further entertainment.

HALIBURTON!  PALIN!  BUSH!  KOCH BROS!  aaaiayyya;hrt;ereastas AAARRRGGHH.  

Hey, why y'all hate the Kochs, anyway?  Do you even know?  Was it something their daddy said?  
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 7:48:35 PM EDT
[#24]
I work with an idiot similar to this guy. He blamed Walker for the reason Jelly Belly is leaving Wisconsin. LOL

7 pages and the guy still hasn't answered my original question. He never does. I'm not even sure he answered anyone's questions.
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 8:24:47 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I work with an idiot similar to this guy. He blamed Walker for the reason Jelly Belly is leaving Wisconsin. LOL

7 pages and the guy still hasn't answered my original question. He never does. I'm not even sure he answered anyone's questions.
View Quote

He doesn't know how.  His only rebuttal is that the Koch Brothers are bad and Walker is the devil.
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 9:15:33 PM EDT
[#26]
And yet, you all keep arguing with him......
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 9:56:03 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
...and to think I was thiiiiiiis close to clicking the little red dash in my subscription list today.  So glad I didn't - I knew the trolls couldn't resist providing further entertainment.

HALIBURTON!  PALIN!  BUSH!  KOCH BROS!  aaaiayyya;hrt;ereastas AAARRRGGHH.  

Hey, why y'all hate the Kochs, anyway?  Do you even know?  Was it something their daddy said?  
View Quote

Some people need someone to blame for their lack of personal life success.

Those people are largely democrats.
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 11:21:58 PM EDT
[#28]
The one positive thing about the Koch Brothers is that they are ethanol Barrons. They like all the government subsidy money given to them to make ethanol  financially possible, so we can all enjoy all the benefits that ethanol brings us and our petro powered things. They not only like to make more money (they don't have enough) but they like to improve all of our lives. God bless the U.S.A.
Link Posted: 3/21/2015 12:40:45 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Who's arguing, Harv?  They haven't answered ANY of our arguments.  This thread became pure troll entertainment gold many pages ago!  Now we troll the trolls...

Hey, union guy or whatever, you never did explain how the Berlin wall was cool.  I asked repeatedly but you do not answer...  I grant you that the union is second only to heaven.  Why then do you demand the force of law to coerce people to pay membership dues?  Remember the OP?  Pray thee tell...  Why should people be forced by the government to be members of a union?
Link Posted: 3/22/2015 8:43:55 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Negative.

Schools suck because they fail to understand the human condition, and therefore will be unable to correct the issues confronting impoverished children in dangerous areas.

Fighting a battle that cant be won kills the spirit of many teachers who, rare exceptions aside, do want to teach kids.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Negative.

So none of the teachers grew up, lived, or currently live in the same neighborhoods?  They certainly work in them.  With classroom size and kid behavior as they are, it's glorified babysitting.  They know that, the long time teachers in those schools just resign to it, but they can't be fired.

Link Posted: 3/23/2015 6:42:27 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 8:29:19 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
The one positive thing about the Koch Brothers is that they are ethanol Barrons. They like all the government subsidy money given to them to make ethanol  financially possible, so we can all enjoy all the benefits that ethanol brings us and our petro powered things. They not only like to make more money (they don't have enough) but they like to improve all of our lives. God bless the U.S.A.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/23/2015 9:47:14 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 7:14:56 PM EDT
[#34]
Whatever ALEC wants ALEC gets...... Thanks to sell outs like Walker
RTWFL
Government subsidies for ethanol
Government subsidies for private schools
Relaxed government mining regulations
Privatization of government prisons
Pipelines for Koch
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 7:54:19 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
RTWFL
Pipelines for Koch
View Quote

Lol you are just a parrot.
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 9:38:25 PM EDT
[#36]
The proletariat controls the means of production!

WORKERS OF THE WORLD, UNITE!
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 9:07:53 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
The proletariat controls the means of production!

http://houstoncommunistparty.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/WI_Solidarity.png

WORKERS OF THE WORLD, UNITE!
View Quote

No Green Bay? Shows how much they care.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 12:13:43 PM EDT
[#38]
Holy shit!

This commie derpfest is still going?!

It's going to be fucking epic if Walker secures the nomination for 2016.
I look forward to watching the leftist meltdown again.  For the 3rd time.

Maybe Barrett will get bitch slapped again on TV.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 12:24:49 PM EDT
[#39]
oh! oh! oh!

Can we get barret to run for prez too???

That would be epic....
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 12:27:03 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Holy shit!

This commie derpfest is still going?!

It's going to be fucking epic if Walker secures the nomination for 2016.
I look forward to watching the leftist meltdown again.  For the 3rd time.

Maybe Barrett will get bitch slapped again on TV.
View Quote

To be honest I would like another 8 years of him here in WI to make sure he actually reduces the scope of government as promised before hoisting him up to the big leagues.

I would rather vote Cruz and have walker take the flag up in 4-8 years.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 12:29:19 PM EDT
[#41]
I agree, I'd rather walker stayed for a 3rd term, and firmly establish a statewide swing to the right.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 12:30:22 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

So none of the teachers grew up, lived, or currently live in the same neighborhoods?  They certainly work in them.  With classroom size and kid behavior as they are, it's glorified babysitting.  They know that, the long time teachers in those schools just resign to it, but they can't be fired.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Negative.

Most of them didn't. It's why MPS can pay twice as much as a good successful school. They can't get people to teach there because it's hopeless, and the people who do end up teaching there quit/change jobs or ride it out to retirement just getting through each da.

Similar story in other metropolitan shit holes.

Link Posted: 3/25/2015 1:55:59 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
RTWFL
Pipelines for Koch

Link Posted: 3/25/2015 3:32:18 PM EDT
[#44]
Polly want a union....Caaaaaaaak....
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 5:29:18 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 7:32:30 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Mine delusions acquainted
Bubbles erotica
Plutonium wedding rings
Icicles stretching
Bicycles, shoestrings
One flag, flaggy but one
Painting the paintings of the alive
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
RTWFL
Pipelines for Koch

Mine delusions acquainted
Bubbles erotica
Plutonium wedding rings
Icicles stretching
Bicycles, shoestrings
One flag, flaggy but one
Painting the paintings of the alive

You just blew my mind.  

I might add....Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 11:31:28 AM EDT
[#47]
What we have here is a good representation of the intelligence of the typical American.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 11:35:39 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 11:45:31 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

Haven't really  heard any arguing, just a bunch of childish name calling.

For instance, do you "jerks"( from above posts) really think that government subsidies for ethanol is good for this country?

I'll be waiting for a answer to this question.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 12:30:37 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

For instance, do you "jerks"( from above posts) really think that government subsidies for ethanol is good for this country?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Of course not. It's a fucked up system stacked on top of many other failurea.

I bet if unions ran farms things would be fixed right up.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top