Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/17/2014 8:40:32 PM EDT
Just wondering how the show usually is?  Looking for a SKS at a decent price.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 10:17:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hell yeh!! I'll be there. What more reason does one need? Oh and the food courts super nachos are epic!!
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 1:22:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Just as good (or just as crappy) as the rest of B&R's shows on in SE WI.  85%+ of the tables are the same dealers as at Waukesha last week.

I'm going.....it's light years better then the serb hall big show

Link Posted: 12/18/2014 3:14:12 AM EDT
[#3]
I have always enjoyed this show.  The room is bigger so it is less crowded.  I have gotten some good deals over the years.    Not great deals but ones I have been happy with.  2 19-20 tr old were looking at some Mosin Nagants.    They were thinking about pooling there money and buying one.   I looked at them and said their under $100.00   why don't each of you buy one?   I then told them that surplus ammo was $79for 440 rounds.  They bought the guns and ammo.  I saw them latter in the show and they were both real happy.  Just on a whim I asked them what their Mother would say?  Their response.  "oh Crap do you think Mom will let us keep them?"  I will be there on Sunday.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 5:51:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Wait, it it this weekend? I haven't been able to attend any in some time and I'm actually free this weekend.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 6:49:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Well, the FDL show is in a month. Haven't been there in years, are they still one of the better shows?
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 7:43:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well, the FDL show is in a month. Haven't been there in years, are they still one of the better shows?
View Quote

Yeah,  it's still the best big show in WI. I prefer the FDL show, then the small independent gun club shows, B&R is OK, but always SSDD, and "the big gun show" is crap.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 11:47:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Wait, it it this weekend? I haven't been able to attend any in some time and I'm actually free this weekend.
View Quote

Yep, I think I will check it out Sunday.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 11:48:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Hell yeh!! I'll be there. What more reason does one need? Oh and the food courts super nachos are epic!!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well that is a good enough reason for me to go.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 9:39:15 PM EDT
[#9]
FDL is still the best, but I will head to Bob show this Sunday. I ended up with one too many Russian SKS'.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top