Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/18/2014 11:59:52 AM EDT
My in-laws are located just outside of Dale, Wi and we are frequently there for visits with our children. To quell some of the bordome that comes along with this since snowmobiling is over I want to see if any of you guys that are up in this area know of any public ranges close by.

Any input would be greatly appreciated!
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 1:41:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Shiocton has a public range
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:38:17 PM EDT
[#2]
In Shiocton at Lake Park. Nice range, separate pistol from rifle. They might still have the two rifle ranges closed for improvements, but pistol should be open.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 3:57:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Excellent, thank you gentlemen.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 4:30:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Excellent, thank you gentlemen.
View Quote

FYI the range is currently closed for improvements...
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 4:52:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Yeah i see that on the web page. June 1st it says it will be open. Is there any private ranges that are open to the public? I know down where I am from everyone wants you to be a member.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 8:34:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Twin City Rod & Gun Club has $10 day passes or $35/year membership with no strings attached.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 3:37:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Twin City Rod & Gun Club has $10 day passes or $35/year membership with no strings attached.
View Quote

Two strings that ARE attached are no .50 BMG and no rapid fire (1 shot every 5 seconds is expected).  Otherwise, it's a nice facility.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 5:19:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Well, that wont be an issue for me lol. I am relatively  new to the firearms scene (owning them anyway), don't own .50 BMG nor do I have the skill to do any rapid firing.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 8:28:53 AM EDT
[#9]
Forgot to mention its only open on weekends until summer.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 10:14:03 AM EDT
[#10]
That's the only time we are up here anyways. We are from the West Bend area.

Thanks guys
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top