Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/17/2014 8:11:30 AM EDT
Anyone?

Suspect due to website tab layovers, templates not being renamed, etc?

Could just be a poor attempt ...anyone have a history with them?

V
OUT
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 8:53:43 AM EDT
[#1]
I used to live in that area, so I kept tabs on their website to see if any training opportunities would present themselves outside of concealed carry training. I have not see anything other than that posted occasionally on their training calander in the last year or more.

I thought one of the staff popped their head in here a while ago. I recall some skepticism regarding their "Combat Axis Relock" system, and the late Paul Castle, who they've based their training on.

Having said that I have not taken their training, nor heard of anyone who has. If they were to offer something other than the basic CCW courses I've seen I may be inclined to give them a shot.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 9:00:35 AM EDT
[#2]
CAR technique, have not heard from that in a long while. Believe it or not I learned that system at AT's LETC (2003?) they used to hold in Provo, UT every year.

Wow, I do not know Mr Castle, but it was explained as a technique for overweight, disabled (preferably wheelchair) people and fighting from a CAR. Believe it or not, it worked well from the seating position. It is still in my tactical toolbox but I rarely practice it.

V
OUT
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top