Photograph: All Rights Reserved

Link Posted: 1/23/2012 6:24:57 AM EDT
[#1]
All I can say to that is WOW!!
Link Posted: 1/23/2012 6:26:49 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

All I can say to that is WOW!!

Amazingly, my wife was swearing more than I taking the photo while I drove.

Link Posted: 1/23/2012 6:27:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Gotta love the "I am unstable and own firearms" message
Link Posted: 1/23/2012 6:28:32 AM EDT
[#4]
nevermind it would do me any good to make anymore comments
Link Posted: 1/23/2012 6:32:46 AM EDT
[#5]

Not the type of message we need to be sending....

Link Posted: 1/23/2012 6:39:06 AM EDT
[#6]
District Attorneys around the state approve of his message.
Link Posted: 1/23/2012 6:41:18 AM EDT
[#7]
I saw that truck parked on 88st and congress st on the NW side of Milwaukee.
I don't think it's too smart to advertize like that!
Link Posted: 1/23/2012 6:44:30 AM EDT
[#8]
And he is tailgating. I wonder what his bug shield says in reverse?
Link Posted: 1/23/2012 6:47:55 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

This was just before both he and I exited at Muckwanago on our way home.  He flew by us going VERY fast, and we only caught up to him because of some cars going a more moderate speed.

Link Posted: 1/23/2012 6:50:06 AM EDT
[#10]
I thought the license plate CCW45 was stupid.  This is outrageous!  I guess the "Wild West" references were somewhat accurate?  
Link Posted: 1/23/2012 7:03:56 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I thought the license plate CCW45 was stupid.  This is outrageous!  I guess the "Wild West" references were somewhat accurate?  

The license plate fits the tailgate motif well.  I wasn't sure if it was OK to post the license plate.  I know it's in public so I'm in the clear in terms of taking the photo, but didn't want to publicly throw out someone's plate.

Link Posted: 1/23/2012 7:10:40 AM EDT
[#12]
Pure harm to our cause. No one IRL knows I carry and I intend to keep it that way.
Link Posted: 1/23/2012 7:11:53 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/23/2012 7:25:58 AM EDT
[#14]
WTF is with the packer logo on the bottom right

Some people just love attention.
Link Posted: 1/23/2012 8:52:58 AM EDT
[#15]
Dont you just love it when dumb people proclaim their stupidity in such loud and easy to understand ways........................
He is an embarrasment to gunoweners, and humans in general.
Link Posted: 1/23/2012 8:56:06 AM EDT
[#16]
So, what you guys are saying is you think I should tone it down?
Link Posted: 1/23/2012 9:10:07 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Dont you just love it when dumb people proclaim their stupidity in such loud and easy to understand ways........................

If he actually owns any firearms at all. More than likely it is someone who is anti gun trying to create an incident.
Link Posted: 1/23/2012 9:15:24 AM EDT
[#18]
maybe OSPEC means nothing to this guy.
Link Posted: 1/23/2012 9:29:57 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If he actually owns any firearms at all. More than likely it is someone who is anti gun trying to create an incident.
I thought about that, it is possible.  However if you have ever been to a gun show, you shouldn't be surprised.

Link Posted: 1/23/2012 9:38:12 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

So, what you guys are saying is you think I should tone it down?

I KNEW it was someone from this board!

Link Posted: 1/23/2012 10:05:01 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Look at the other accouterments of his vehicle.  No, he's just a douche.

Link Posted: 1/23/2012 10:59:40 AM EDT
[#22]
I like the packer sticker, but I am surprised I don't see a recall walker or IBEW/other union sticker on there.
Link Posted: 1/23/2012 11:15:13 AM EDT
[#23]
Only things missing are Yosemite Sam "Back off!" mudflaps and a scrotum hanging off the hitch.  
Link Posted: 1/23/2012 11:16:51 AM EDT
[#24]
I like the Packers symbol at the bottom right.
Link Posted: 1/23/2012 12:14:45 PM EDT
[#25]
I'll take how to get the rubber glove treatment from local constabularies for $400 Alex
Link Posted: 1/23/2012 12:40:50 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Pure harm to our cause. No one IRL knows I carry and I intend to keep it that way.

this !
Link Posted: 1/23/2012 1:26:54 PM EDT
[#27]

Obviously not our guy he doesn't have a BFL.....
Link Posted: 1/23/2012 2:04:46 PM EDT
[#28]
Nice truck.  Stay classy.  
Link Posted: 1/23/2012 2:17:39 PM EDT
[#29]
My kid thought all those sculls were cool when he was 8.
Link Posted: 1/23/2012 3:11:42 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Quoted:

This was just before both he and I exited at Muckwanago on our way home.  He flew by us going VERY fast, and we only caught up to him because of some cars going a more moderate speed.

I too saw him in Mukwonago the other day.
Link Posted: 1/23/2012 3:26:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

All it's going to take is for him to cut off the wrong person or be cut off by someone and have him flip the other driver the bird. A 911 call by the other driver with a report that he "flashed what looked like a gun" along with a description of what's printed on the truck, will probably get him a visit by a half dozen squads at his home with all the cops having their guns drawn. He's just asking for an incident. This is exactly what happened a month ago on I94 when an Indiana CCW holder flashed a semi truck driver who flashed his headlights at him after being cut off. The idiot then made a comment to another inmate in jail that he should have put some holes in his radiator. The Urinal-Sentinel  ate that one up.
Link Posted: 1/23/2012 3:57:46 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

All it's going to take is for him to cut off the wrong person or be cut off by someone and have him flip the other driver the bird. A 911 call by the other driver with a report that he "flashed what looked like a gun" along with a description of what's printed on the truck, will probably get him a visit by a half dozen squads at his home with all the cops having their guns drawn. He's just asking for an incident. This is exactly what happened a month ago on I94 when an Indiana CCW holder flashed a semi truck driver who flashed his headlights at him after being cut off. The idiot then made a comment to another inmate in jail that he should have put some holes in his radiator. The Urinal-Sentinel ate that one up.

Bingo and though wrong, he'll be viewed as guilty from the get go.

But at the end of the day, it is his big boy decision.  Stupid?  Yep.  So I say have a nice life.

There are 'tards in every group.

Link Posted: 1/23/2012 6:20:22 PM EDT
[#33]
I really don't go along this line of thought often, but if they do actually have a permit, somebody needs to take it away until they grow up a little.
Link Posted: 1/23/2012 7:10:48 PM EDT
[#34]
What a dipshit! Thanks, angry, attention seeking dirtball! Makes us all look really cool!
Link Posted: 1/23/2012 7:34:31 PM EDT
[#35]
And I felt bad about having a Glock sticker on my car. It's been pealed off three times so far. Won't be a fourth. Don't need to advertise.

This guy needs a clue. Would love to hear his thoughts. SHould post the pic over at that concealedcarry.org website. See what they say...
Link Posted: 1/24/2012 4:46:43 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

And I felt bad about having a Glock sticker on my car. It's been pealed off three times so far. Won't be a fourth. Don't need to advertise.

This guy needs a clue. Would love to hear his thoughts. SHould post the pic over at that concealedcarry.org website. See what they say...
If someone here has an account there, please feel free to cross post there.  I was thinking of tossing this in GD later today.

ETA: And supply the cross post link please.

Link Posted: 1/24/2012 4:57:32 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:

All it's going to take is for him to cut off the wrong person or be cut off by someone and have him flip the other driver the bird. A 911 call by the other driver with a report that he "flashed what looked like a gun" along with a description of what's printed on the truck, will probably get him a visit by a half dozen squads at his home with all the cops having their guns drawn. He's just asking for an incident. This is exactly what happened a month ago on I94 when an Indiana CCW holder flashed a semi truck driver who flashed his headlights at him after being cut off. The idiot then made a comment to another inmate in jail that he should have put some holes in his radiator. The Urinal-Sentinel  ate that one up.

in Colorado HTF someone wrote about their experience with a similar situation. they did not flash their weapon, they just had some pro RKBA stickers on their vehicle and someone was road raging them one day. the DKBA driver flicked them off and antagonized the crazy driver even more, so the crazy called 911 saying that the RKBA driver flashed a weapon.

the guy lost his CCW, as well as was looking at facing felony charges. he had to spend a few thousand on his legal defense before he was cleared. the only reason he was cleared is because the asshole driver made up another story a few months later about a similar situation happening to him, but was proven to be 100% BS, thus shattering the assholes credibility.
Link Posted: 1/24/2012 7:09:03 AM EDT
[#38]

We need a "what an asshole" smiley.... nothing else fits exactly right.
Link Posted: 1/24/2012 7:32:12 AM EDT
[#39]
Crossposted for the hilarity.
Link Posted: 1/24/2012 9:37:08 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
My kid thought all those sculls were cool when he was 8.

Link Posted: 1/24/2012 3:17:37 PM EDT
[#41]
Wow, thanks for all you are doing to help our cause. I hope he enjoys that permit, someone this dumb wont have it for long.
Link Posted: 1/24/2012 4:43:58 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Quoted:

If someone here has an account there, please feel free to cross post there.  I was thinking of tossing this in GD later today.

done. http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/showthread.php?99215-Your-opinions-please&p=1689066#post1689066

Link Posted: 1/24/2012 6:28:30 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

done. http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/showthread.php?99215-Your-opinions-please&p=1689066#post1689066

Per that thread, obvious photoshop???

Link Posted: 1/24/2012 6:59:56 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Love this comment:

Obvious photoshop job. The photo has had the trailer hitch testicles digitally removed!
Link Posted: 1/24/2012 7:20:49 PM EDT
[#45]
I bet the driver is a liberal, just trying to make us look bad.
Link Posted: 1/24/2012 7:37:54 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

I'm happy to e-mail a copy of the original photos to someone if they want to verify

ETA: Made the same offer in the other thread.

Link Posted: 1/24/2012 8:34:55 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have to admit, I couldn't believe it either at first.

Link Posted: 1/24/2012 10:55:04 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

I have to admit, I couldn't believe it either at first.

yeah but.... all you need to do is pay attention to vehicles in S.E. WI gun show parking lots (not to mention some of the individuals inside) and it's apparent that there are a few wacko's that give responsible firearm owners a bad rap.

Link Posted: 1/25/2012 9:41:50 AM EDT
[#49]
My wife and I saw that truck on 43 too. The "wtf" is strong with this one.
Link Posted: 1/25/2012 4:39:04 PM EDT
[#50]
The only vinyl on my truck is the BFL.
Beyond the 'in' crowd, I don't care to advertise.

As for WTFs... I saw this in the parking lot of the free CCW course earlier this month:

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top