Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/22/2017 1:20:32 PM EDT
because my long exile and wandering up the Boulder Rifle Club waiting list has ended!  (The waitlist is over a decade long.)  I got the e-mail.

I won't be able to make a board meeting for intro/approval till June, but hey.  What is another 2 months.
Link Posted: 4/22/2017 7:46:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/22/2017 11:04:05 PM EDT
[#2]
I thought you had quit the state....
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 1:11:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I thought you had quit the state....
View Quote
No, I think I'm here for the duration.  Had considered briefly opportunities overseas, but no.  Family situation precludes that.

You're stuck with me. 
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 10:57:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

No, I think I'm here for the duration.  Had considered briefly opportunities overseas, but no.  Family situation precludes that.

You're stuck with me. 
View Quote
Good
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 11:25:29 AM EDT
[#5]
I joined GGC specifically because it didn't have a wait list.
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 2:20:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I joined GGC specifically because it didn't have a wait list.
View Quote
GGC?  There was a time when Clear Creek was taking members without a wait, but I had this thing about the BRC because it's too convenient.  The south range is a couple miles from the house; the north range I pass going up 63rd to Nelson.

It's just ridiculous how the USFS shut down the old Allenspark site and never provided a pressure relief.  The Trump Administration needs to get on this.
Link Posted: 4/27/2017 1:16:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Is this an invitation?
Link Posted: 4/27/2017 3:52:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Is this an invitation?
View Quote
I'm not familiar with their policies regarding guests.  So stay tuned.
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 3:31:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

GGC?  There was a time when Clear Creek was taking members without a wait, but I had this thing about the BRC because it's too convenient.  The south range is a couple miles from the house; the north range I pass going up 63rd to Nelson.

It's just ridiculous how the USFS shut down the old Allenspark site and never provided a pressure relief.  The Trump Administration needs to get on this.
View Quote
Golden Gun Club (which is in Watkins).  Yours is closer to you, anyway.  Much closer.

And I lost absolutely no sleep over Fax Machine and Refrigerator Shooting Gallery getting closed down.  Especially since I know more people that have had guns pointed at them there than not.
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 8:35:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote
Seriously. All that did was displace shooters to other parts of the forrest, making the situation (IMO) worse for everyone. Not to mention, the perennial fire ban means no shooting on USFS lands, legally anyway.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top