Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/13/2016 10:07:57 PM EDT
I'll be staying in Evergreen for 8 days in September and having been there a few times over the last few years I've seen a lot of the common sights. I've seen RMNP, Mount Evans, Coors Field, Estes Park, Coors Brewery, US Mint, Air and Space Museum, Echo Lake, Summit Lake, Pikes Peak, Royal Gorge, and I'm sure there's more I can't remember at the moment.

Any suggestion for things to see off the beaten path? I'll be doing a good amount of hiking if you have any specific spots or trails you'd recommend. I'll be visiting a good deal of breweries in town and have been paying attention to the other thread covering those. This time around I'll be seeing a show at Red Rocks and going to the Colts-Broncos game on 9/18. If anyone has a lower level ticket to the game they want to sell to a Colts fan, let me know.

Thanks guys!
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 10:28:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Good Guys Car show is going on the 9-11th in Loveland https://www.good-guys.com/pdf/vendor/2016_vendor_schedule.pdf , there's plenty of Brewery's to visit between Evergreen and there to make a day of it.
Steamboat is a pretty nice area which can bed done in day from Evergreen.
Glenwood Springs is pretty cool if you're into hot spring pools, they claim to be therapeutic.
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 11:03:17 PM EDT
[#2]
StubHub is going to be your best bet for Broncos tickets.

We usually wait until the last minute and have never overpaid.
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 11:53:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Brewery visit with fellow Arfcomers ?
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 9:05:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 11:21:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm in NoCo and like Beer.......
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 11:40:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Wings over the Rockies flight museum
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 11:41:32 AM EDT
[#7]
View Quote

This is a cool and fairly easy hike.
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 12:28:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks for the suggestions guys. I'll check them out.
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 8:32:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd be down to meet up somewhere. Saturday the 17th would probably be best. I'll be there the 13th-19th, but I'll be spending time with family through the week and then I'll be on my own Sat. through Mon. when I fly back.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top