Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/28/2015 10:12:53 AM EDT
Mr. Dead Beat
You know The i want to borrow something and not return it guy.
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1772583_Victory_8_Ball_motorcycle_emblem_question.html

Must be nice to afford a mc and not pay back those he owes.

Oh yeah OBTL
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 10:41:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Was t he the one trying to hide his family from drug dealers? What did he borrow?
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 10:54:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Was t he the one trying to hide his family from drug dealers? What did he borrow?
View Quote

Just odds n ends from some board members here and another CO forum.  The only thing (IMO) he's trying to hide from (probably) is bill collectors.

I don't really have a dog in the fight , so to speak. That was until he threatened me, by Texting. .    Of all things texting ???

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:06:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Triumph powered chainsaw?
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:22:52 PM EDT
[#4]
holy sh*t.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 11:29:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Rant Score: 3  
Far too few curse words and insults.  

Calling someone out score: 8.5  
You know I'm a fan of calling someone out when needed but this needs cross posting at the other place as well for a better score.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 1:42:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Rant Score: 3  
Far too few curse words and insults.  

Calling someone out score: 8.5  
You know I'm a fan of calling someone out when needed but this needs cross posting at the other place as well for a better score.
View Quote

Not really. The mods in both places would shut it down.   If i could figure out a way to post his professional text i'd do it. Maybe i'll take a pic of one. they all say the same thing. Cocksucker this, cocksucker that and on & on.

OH yeah thanks for the mags.  Kind of weird having 15rd ones.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 6:31:08 PM EDT
[#7]
linked thread is locked
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top