Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/18/2014 4:14:52 PM EDT
Let's get another COHTF ski/snowboard trip put together!

First step is to find out where the preferred location for the group is, then we can nail down a date.

Poll inbound -- let me know if I forgot any resorts that we might want to hit, and we'll tally those separately.
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 4:16:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Poll up.

As for me, I don't have a preference either way.  Wife and I have Epic Local passes, but I'm not against riding somewhere else for a day.  I'll throw down for a lift ticket wherever.

Shit!  I left out Loveland.
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 8:50:27 PM EDT
[#2]
You forgot Telluride too!!! Sheesh
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 1:26:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You forgot Telluride too!!! Sheesh
View Quote

I'm already driving down for a Telluride weekend later this season, and I figured the average front range COHTF poster wouldn't want to drive to Telluride for a day of riding.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 6:32:11 PM EDT
[#4]
I say loveland.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 7:29:56 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm pass-less. Wolf Creek!!!!
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 10:18:14 PM EDT
[#6]
second that.  Wolf Creek is the best resort in the state!
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 9:27:18 PM EDT
[#7]
If the stars align, I might be up for a road trip...

Link Posted: 11/22/2014 9:47:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Hello All,

I suggest A-Basin of course. Last season was a fun time there. If the trip ends up going to A-Basin I most likely will be in a position to hook up deals again too.

However: I won't be back in CO until the end of March / early April. I opted to be in FL for a while this winter (many complicated reasons for the move). So the timing of the gathering would make a difference for me. But I intend to be back there in April for the spring skiing season and to do a little work at The Basin again too.

But if it's on, anywhere in the state when I'm back home, I'm In ! If it's at A-Basin while I'm there I will be part of the organizing and will hook up deals for Arfcommers for the day (like last season).

I'll keep an eye on this thread. In the meantime: Come for a visit in Clearwater FL

Cheers!
-JC
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 12:09:53 AM EDT
[#9]
Ive been at breck and keystone this weekend. Crazy amounts of people. I voted breck but can go to a basin and keystone. Had to bail last year due to shitty roomates getting kicked out. This year no excuses
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 6:07:47 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Hello All,

I suggest A-Basin of course. Last season was a fun time there. If the trip ends up going to A-Basin I most likely will be in a position to hook up deals again too.

However: I won't be back in CO until the end of March / early April. I opted to be in FL for a while this winter (many complicated reasons for the move). So the timing of the gathering would make a difference for me. But I intend to be back there in April for the spring skiing season and to do a little work at The Basin again too.

But if it's on, anywhere in the state when I'm back home, I'm In ! If it's at A-Basin while I'm there I will be part of the organizing and will hook up deals for Arfcommers for the day (like last season).

I'll keep an eye on this thread. In the meantime: Come for a visit in Clearwater FL

Cheers!

-JC
View Quote
I will be in New Port Richey/Clearwater/Orlando over Christmas.   If you see a blue Subaru with CO plates it is me.  :)  

Link Posted: 11/27/2014 1:19:10 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm in for any Epic mountain. Vail preferred.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 11:10:12 PM EDT
[#12]
I vote for two. January on I-70, and February at CB!
Link Posted: 12/1/2014 11:49:29 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

I dig this idea.

Let's call voting done today.  When I get home, I'll run a random number generator to decide between A-Basin and Winter Park, since they're tied.

Then we can work on hammering down dates and times and the like.
Link Posted: 12/1/2014 9:46:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Alright, I ran a random number generator with numbers between 1-100.  Anything even means A-Basin, anything odd means Winter Park.

A-Basin won.

I'll start a new thread with dates and such soon.
Link Posted: 12/2/2014 9:02:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

March 1-4 is when the wife and I will be in CB.
Link Posted: 12/2/2014 10:19:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You gonna be riding on the 4th or driving home? Hopefully that date isn't blacked out for bogo!
Link Posted: 12/2/2014 11:41:20 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

You gonna be riding on the 4th or driving home? Hopefully that date isn't blacked out for bogo!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We check out of our room the morning of the 4th and plan on riding for the day then driving to Monarch.
Then well be riding Monarch the 5th and 6th.
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 12:08:22 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

We check out of our room the morning of the 4th and plan on riding for the day then driving to Monarch.
View Quote

Sweet. Where are you staying for monarch?
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 8:53:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not sure yet. We're staying at some ski in ski out place at CB.
Elevation resort or something like that.
Link Posted: 1/6/2015 11:26:09 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Alright, I ran a random number generator with numbers between 1-100.  Anything even means A-Basin, anything odd means Winter Park.

A-Basin won.
http://i.imgur.com/lRcPPDz.png

I'll start a new thread with dates and such soon.
View Quote

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top