Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/26/2014 9:22:43 PM EDT
Anyone have a small generator like a Honda EU2000i or simular (small camping type generator) I could borrow next week
while doing an install for a firehouse that was destroyed in the flooding last September?
We are licensed and insured and will be with me personally to and from site and I would be 100% accountable for
it and will replace if something happens. I doubt it will happen since this entails the rebuilding of the town and folks IMHO are
all about the rebuilding of their town and a lot of giving and selfless acts of good.

GM2
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 11:39:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Hey, I have a brand new HF 800 watt genny that is dying to be broken in! Contact me if it will fit the bill.

Mike
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 12:27:03 AM EDT
[#2]
I have 2 eu2000s that you could use.

(people from hurricane country have lots o' gennys)
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 12:31:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have 2 eu2000s that you could use.

(people from hurricane country have lots o' gennys)
View Quote

MikeinCO is hooking me up, if we need a second one, will get in touch with you and go from there. I appreciate it tons!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top