Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/18/2014 7:54:52 PM EDT
Like the title says, Victor saw a problem in our county and he wants to fix it.  Our county clerk is incompetent and works strictly for the Dem. party.  This is a very important position as the clerk is in charge of all elections in the county.  The current clerk has been attempting to stack the deck in the Dems favor.  Shit needs to stop.

http://www.chieftain.com/news/politics/2192673-120/county-election-pueblo-recall

I will try to keep everyone updated.  The entire recall-machine is gearing up to support him.  

ETA: 9-29-14  Now enter to win a CMMG .308 rifle.  Donating $20 or more automatically enters you to win this rifle.  More details at link.  http://headforclerk.com/rifle-giveaway
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 8:22:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 8:35:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 8:48:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Give 'em hell, Victor.  I may just "intend to move" to Pueblo.
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 8:57:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Fantastic!
Link Posted: 1/19/2014 11:09:56 AM EDT
[#5]
I heard it on 710 last week.  Awesome.  Who's the guy in the video with the sport jacket?  
Link Posted: 1/19/2014 11:32:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Who's the guy in the video with the sport jacket?  
View Quote

I know I did a double take as well.

Victor will succeed and I will be supporting him.
Link Posted: 1/19/2014 2:15:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Does he have any experience with Clerk related duties? I wish him the best of luck but if the position is highly specialized, will good morals and intentions really get us that far? If he doesnt get sound advisors, it might be overwhelming.

If it is a elected position that Doesnt require much training to accomplish adequately, then lets kick some ass getting him elected.
Link Posted: 1/19/2014 3:00:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Does he have any experience with Clerk related duties? I wish him the best of luck but if the position is highly specialized, will good morals and intentions really get us that far? If he doesnt get sound advisors, it might be overwhelming.

If it is a elected position that Doesnt require much training to accomplish adequately, then lets kick some ass getting him elected.
View Quote

He has been doing his homework for months, specifically working with some amazing experts on both election law and other clerks. This is very well within his wheel house and he will do it right. He just wants honesty. Victor was the most misjudged man in the recent recalls and he proved that mountains could be moved if people wanted them moved. He (and PFR) had both my personal support and that, although later than we might have as we were swamped, the organizations I was associated with. The people of Pueblo and Colorado really could not do better. I will be standing with Victor as long as he remembers who he is and where he came from. I have full confidence that my brother in arms will remain that man as long as he draws breath.

As soon as he has a place to donate money I shall be doing so. If he needs help on the ground I would be honored to help.
Link Posted: 1/19/2014 7:11:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Where do we donate?

I don't live in Pueblo, but I am not that far.

I can help, especially on the weekends...

Does he have to officially announce first? Post a link or an address when you can...
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 2:25:01 PM EDT
[#10]
I thought this website might be of interest.

headforclerk.com
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 9:41:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I thought this website might be of interest.

headforclerk.com
View Quote

That is the one.  Looks like you guys have found it.  I was running it through the proper channels here.
Link Posted: 1/22/2014 6:56:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

He has been doing his homework for months, specifically working with some amazing experts on both election law and other clerks. This is very well within his wheel house and he will do it right. He just wants honesty. Victor was the most misjudged man in the recent recalls and he proved that mountains could be moved if people wanted them moved. He (and PFR) had both my personal support and that, although later than we might have as we were swamped, the organizations I was associated with. The people of Pueblo and Colorado really could not do better. I will be standing with Victor as long as he remembers who he is and where he came from. I have full confidence that my brother in arms will remain that man as long as he draws breath.

As soon as he has a place to donate money I shall be doing so. If he needs help on the ground I would be honored to help.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thats exactly what I wanted to hear.
Link Posted: 1/30/2014 12:35:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Tag for race carnage.  Go Victor!!
Link Posted: 1/30/2014 11:17:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Thanks for all the support guys! I'll update things as they get closer to election time and whatnot. Been super busy lately getting my feet wet in the world of politics
Link Posted: 2/3/2014 8:47:15 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Thanks for all the support guys! I'll update things as they get closer to election time and whatnot. Been super busy lately getting my feet wet in the world of politics
View Quote
Victor you did awesome at the hearing today.

Link Posted: 2/4/2014 12:35:00 AM EDT
[#16]
Shit were you there?! I could've used some company
Link Posted: 2/4/2014 3:31:47 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Shit were you there?! I could've used some company
View Quote
I was listening to it......Living On The Western Slope time is limited.

I gotta admit though that whole hearing left me pretty pissed off after listening to it.
Link Posted: 3/3/2014 11:33:29 AM EDT
[#18]
I recently got a hand addressed and signed letter for this announcement. I'm sure you got my address because of my donation to the recall efforts. I'm continually impressed by the efforts of you folks to right the wrongs in that state. I can't vote for Victor, but I will be contributing.

If it is ok I would like to start a thread in GD about the subject. I really am amazed at how much effort has gone into this. It is a model for local action to disrupt the status quo of go to law school, become politician, make career.
Link Posted: 3/3/2014 5:47:41 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

I recently got a hand addressed and signed letter for this announcement. I'm sure you got my address because of my donation to the recall efforts. I'm continually impressed by the efforts of you folks to right the wrongs in that state. I can't vote for Victor, but I will be contributing.

If it is ok I would like to start a thread in GD about the subject. I really am amazed at how much effort has gone into this. It is a model for local action to disrupt the status quo of go to law school, become politician, make career.
View Quote
Yes sir, we looked at everyone that helped out during the recall, and decided to ask them for some help. Like you said, even though many of you are in different states, Colorado is obviously ground zero for a lot of issues right now, so we appreciate the help from all of our nationwide brothers.

As far as starting a thread in GD, as long as it's not a fundraising thread, go for it. Anything fund raising related has to be approved by the mods.

Thanks again for contributing to the fight!

Link Posted: 3/6/2014 9:59:44 PM EDT
[#20]
i also got a campaign letter in the mail for victor's campaign!   i'm going to the website to donate!  i support colorado patriots - you guys have accomplished so much, it's inspiring to all!  GIVE 'EM HELL!!!!

BTW, i second the idea of a GD thread for raising awareness and support to the campaign!  
Link Posted: 3/6/2014 10:35:15 PM EDT
[#21]
I like the idea of a GD thread.

As for supporting Victor, I don't live in his district either, but I am giving him money every month.
He is great guy and I encourage everyone support him how ever they can. If you have extra time
as the election gets closer he might be able to use ground troops.
Link Posted: 3/7/2014 12:15:25 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Got mine as well. Thanks to all of you guys in CO for the work you've done and continue to do!

I hope to become a Coloradan in the not-too-distant future.

In the meantime, I'll be sending a donation to Victor's campaign effort.
Link Posted: 3/8/2014 11:51:43 PM EDT
[#23]
I got my hand addressed letter the other day. Y'all keep your eye out for the return envelope
Link Posted: 3/9/2014 12:36:39 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I got my hand addressed letter the other day. Y'all keep your eye out for the return envelope
View Quote

You rock by the way. It was an extreme pleasure to meet you this last fall. You are commitment sir. You call me, I would stand will you any time.
Link Posted: 3/24/2014 2:53:28 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

View Quote

Somehow missed this thread... Hand written letter received and donation sent a couple of weeks ago!  

What Victor and a few other folks accomplished was astounding and we need to win our state/country back "one election at a time"! -- This is a great start.

B2

https://rally.org/headforclerk  -- Yep, it's legit.

ETA:  Plan to send small increments later... This man and his folks are working/counting on the $5-20 range so it ALL counts!  FWIW, I shared the "hand-written letter and truly hope to shame some more "out of district" folks into helping.

Link Posted: 4/1/2014 3:56:15 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

https://rally.org/headforclerk  -- Yep, it's legit.

Hand addressed Thank You note received last week.  

VR,

B2

He's running for election for the right reasons after facing pure evil and nearly "insurmountable" odds in Pueblo... This man and brother were the basis of the Giron recall along w/ a developing network... (BFDF, AR15.com, supporters, etc.)

Somehow, "we" have to win this state back election, by election.

Thanks Mr. Head and not bad for "an unemployed plumber... "!  

(For those that forget, here's a decent synopsis... http://thecoloradoobserver.com/2013/09/pueblo-plumbers-defy-odds-recall-giron-in-huge-upset/)

Link Posted: 4/1/2014 3:44:37 PM EDT
[#27]
We are getting the bands back together (BFDF & PFR) in Indianapolis at the NRA annual meeting. Hope to see lots of folks there.

Reptar_head is going to be there. I am going to by him a drink and I owe him money .

We can also see what kind of support we can drum up for his run.
Link Posted: 4/2/2014 7:47:26 PM EDT
[#28]
Lol you guys crack me up. Thanks for all the support you folks have given me!
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 4:08:21 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

We are getting the bands back together (BFDF & PFR) in Indianapolis at the NRA annual meeting. Hope to see lots of folks there.

Reptar_head is going to be there. I am going to by him a drink and I owe him money .

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Victor for the win!  

He was dismissed before and very happy to hear OUR "NRA" is treating several of the BFDF/PFR founders as VIPs, willing to listen at a NATIONAL venue and more importantly, WILLING to adjust strategies/spending money based upon your proven uphill battle experience!  

Looking forward to hearing the trip report.

Reminder:  https://rally.org/headforclerk  (Yep, every $5/10/20 helps in Pueblo ...)

Also another shameless plug for C2AA:  http://www.colorado2a.org/
Link Posted: 8/4/2014 7:19:04 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 8/5/2014 11:26:24 PM EDT
[#31]
Donation made! ...good luck Victor!
Link Posted: 8/6/2014 10:47:43 AM EDT
[#32]
Thanks much! Everything helps!
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 7:09:53 PM EDT
[#33]

Anyone know if tonights debate is going to be televised?
Link Posted: 9/11/2014 8:22:58 PM EDT
[#34]
Sorry I didnt see your post last night.  The debate was televised, and it will be rebroadcast on the public access channel starting in about a week. And I pretty much wiped The floor with him
Link Posted: 9/11/2014 8:43:59 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Sorry I didnt see your post last night.  The debate was televised, and it will be rebroadcast on the public access channel starting in about a week. And I pretty much wiped The floor with him
View Quote

Awesome.
Link Posted: 9/11/2014 9:55:08 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Any chance of a Youtube or podcast somewhere?  I'd like to see that.
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 5:44:15 PM EDT
[#37]
I had a guy record it, as soon as he gets it up I'll post a link
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 5:35:42 PM EDT
[#38]
9-29-14 Now enter to win a CMMG .308 rifle. Donating $20 or more automatically enters you to win this rifle. More details at link. http://headforclerk.com/rifle-giveaway
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 11:40:07 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
9-29-14 Now enter to win a CMMG .308 rifle. Donating $20 or more automatically enters you to win this rifle. More details at link. http://headforclerk.com/rifle-giveaway
View Quote

Shared this on the C2AA facebook page.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 2:17:03 AM EDT
[#40]
Thanks.  We are not getting much traction on it.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 7:59:50 AM EDT
[#41]
Donated today.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 2:13:00 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Thanks.  We are not getting much traction on it.
View Quote

That sucks.  It increases my odds, which is good, but I'd rather have Victor's campaign fund have lots of $$$.
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 11:48:52 AM EDT
[#43]
Donated.
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 10:35:53 PM EDT
[#44]
Last 3 hours to get in for the rifle.
Link Posted: 10/27/2014 9:38:50 PM EDT
[#45]
Well would you look at this.  Victor Head is saving the country!

http://www.brennerbrief.com/victor-head-saving-america/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top