Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/9/2017 9:14:58 PM EDT
As I was driving home I noticed a cloud of black smoke (which tells you it was bad considering it's nothing but smoke out here in Seattle)

When I got closer to merge onto I90 I noticed that one of the homeless tents on the side of the highway was completely engulfed in flames.

Normally wouldn't give a shit but considering it's like 90 degrees out I figured I'd let the fire department know. I'm sure they're thrilled to roll up the side of I5 to put out some tweaker fire.

Cool story I know. . .
Link Posted: 8/10/2017 3:17:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Meth prices will be going up
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 3:31:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Thank you for your service.
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 7:41:32 AM EDT
[#3]
You and ten million other folks..
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 5:55:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Having been in the fire service and 911 for years, I saw a huge black thermal column shooting up on the way home one evening.

I call 911 and drive toward it, trying to find a fix on the address.

When I get near it, I see the biggest brush pile ever in someones side yard with thirty foot flames...

A lady is standing there and I roll down the window and I give her the WTF look?

She says her husband poured 20 gallons of used motor oil on it to "really get it going"...  well, that explains the black smoke part...  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top