Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/7/2017 3:00:41 PM EDT
Corporate Form 1 Mailed Priority Mail March 24th, 2017
-4 RPs in the Corporation so a total of 8 fingerprint cards needed to be submitted.

Received by the ATF Monday March 27th

Check Cashed March 28th

I'll post an update to this thread when they are available.
Link Posted: 4/7/2017 3:52:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Good luck.  I just filed a handful myself.  I'm hoping to see them pick up speed at the ATF once they break through the mass filings attributed to 41F.
Link Posted: 4/8/2017 2:06:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Good luck.  I just filed a handful myself.  I'm hoping to see them pick up speed at the ATF once they break through the mass filings attributed to 41F.
View Quote
Question, did you do the fingerprint cards yourself or pay to have someone do them?
Link Posted: 4/8/2017 11:14:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Question, did you do the fingerprint cards yourself or pay to have someone do them?
View Quote
Myself.
Link Posted: 4/8/2017 2:19:39 PM EDT
[#4]
only 9 months to get through back log,  probably another 6 months to get through the end, you might get them by next March.
Link Posted: 4/8/2017 6:52:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote
I went to the Snohomish county sheriff's office in downtown Everett.  $10 for the first 2 cards and like 3 per card after.  Easy schmeezy.
Link Posted: 4/8/2017 6:54:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
only 9 months to get through back log,  probably another 6 months to get through the end, you might get them by next March.
View Quote
I hope not.  Either way...it is what it is.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top