Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/4/2017 1:46:16 AM EDT
I have an old .22 pistol that I'd like to get shootable again, but unfortunately has some firing pin damage on the chamber. The burr is bad enough that I couldn't easily load a snap cap. I know there are some DIY tools for this on Brownells, but it's a somewhat of a rare gun and I don't want to risk ruining it even more with my lack of experience. 

Link Posted: 4/4/2017 2:20:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Larry Conley 360-668-9409

He works out of his garage in his house near Clearview off of Hwy 9. He was recommended to me by a local store, worked on a Browning Buckmark and repaired an old family heirloom rifle for me. He's a nice guy, very organized and professional, his suggestions and recommendations have always made good sense to me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top