User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 8:39:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 9:52:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Sounds just like a government program.  Didn't even lube up first, just stick it to ya
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 8:26:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The state might not look to hard at the real legal residency of drivers but I know that insurance companies will. 
View Quote
Depends on the insurance co...

USAA could care less. I know this from experience forgetting to update my address, DL#, and so on...
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 8:28:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Until thousands of people magically move from King and Snohomish counties to somewhere outside the line and the coffers start feeling light.

Then we'll need a task force!  And more taxes to fund them!
View Quote
And then the green-weenies in Seattle would go ape & start working on a 'car free Seattle' law...
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 8:31:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Yes, are not they providing a safe place for addicts to use? So our taxes bought a safe house, and Amen brother about the idiots. I just read this am that Seattle millineals are outraged because now they can't ever afford to buy a car let alone a house with how high the taxes are with more coming. I about broke down and cried with joy.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You bought a safe house to shoot drugs at. Sheesh.
Buy a safe house?
Not in Seattle. No fucking way Seattle is paying market prices even for shit holes. Just eminent domain that shit. The city loves flexing it's administrative muscles.

You'd figure with all the shitting on that Seattle residents get from the city that they would vote to clean house. Nope.

Just watched some chick at Jones Soda complain about the Mayor's proposed soda tax. Laughed the entire time because she probably voted for Murray and all of his bullshit. Fuck her and fuck Seattle/King County/most of this state.

Yes, are not they providing a safe place for addicts to use? So our taxes bought a safe house, and Amen brother about the idiots. I just read this am that Seattle millineals are outraged because now they can't ever afford to buy a car let alone a house with how high the taxes are with more coming. I about broke down and cried with joy.
And their 'solution' to this is to vote even more-leftist idiots into office, than the ones who broke Seattle by turning it into mini-San-Fran...

No one, apparently, can make the connection between San Francisco politics, and San Francisco housing-prices/car-tabs/taxes/etc...
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 9:47:38 PM EDT
[#6]
How do trusts work?

ETA: only applies to paid for vehicles I suppose.
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 11:16:53 PM EDT
[#7]
These taxes are fucking ridiculous, who wants to bet I pay more for my Harley than my Dodge Ram?

How the hell does this get fought?
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 11:27:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
How the hell does this get fought?
View Quote
Move to Kitsap.
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 11:59:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Move to Kitsap.
View Quote
Moving isn't an option unfortunately
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 11:14:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Moving isn't an option unfortunately
View Quote
They dont have PO boxes and "mailing addresses" where you're from originally? "Dont want my mail getting stolen anymore so I got a PO box near my office in Port Orchard"

Gotta be cheaper to rent a PO box in kitsap/thurston than paying the added tax on a $30K vehicle.

ETA: actually id go with a mail boxes etc. type box and tell them to filter the junk mail out for you, otherwise the 3 times a year you go check your po box you'll have 4 USPS totes full of junkmail to sort through
Link Posted: 5/1/2017 2:16:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Well, I'm out of the ST3 area, but there's still a $25 vehicle weight fee on my motorcycle registration.
Link Posted: 5/1/2017 10:12:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Well, I'm out of the ST3 area, but there's still a $25 vehicle weight fee on my motorcycle registration.
View Quote
What the hell?
Link Posted: 5/1/2017 11:43:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
What the hell?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What the hell?
That's what I said.
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 8:24:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Registering a vehicle to a Trust in Idaho is a pretty painless process. We purchased a vehicle last fall and weren't able to get it registered in time before either the late fee penalty or the ST3 surcharges kicked in , so it made more sense to create a vehicle specific Trust in Idaho.  You'll need about 30 mins of your time at the DMV and a valid Idaho mailing address you can receive mail at for the next 3-6 weeks until the title arrives.  
Link Posted: 5/10/2017 12:10:15 PM EDT
[#15]
$63 to renew each of my vehicles in Thurston County
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top