Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/18/2017 12:48:34 AM EDT
Supported by both dummycunts and RINO's  

Late last week House Bill HB1286 (Modifying certain vehicle service fees.) was introduced.

This bill would increase the title change fee from $12 to $18 and the registration renewal fee from $5 to $9.

All of this revenue must go toward the purchase of new ferry boats.

See link
http://app.leg.wa.gov/billsummary?BillNumber=1286&Year=2017

One of the significant impacts would be to ORV permit holders.
Currently your $18 permit costs you $26.75.
If this bill passes, it will cost you $30.75.
For your $30.75 only $14.76 would actually make it’s way into the NOVA account.
But, no worries, $9 will go toward someone else's ferry boat ride.

If you oppose this unfair legislation, please follow the link, click on the comment tab and let your Legislator know what you think.
Link Posted: 1/18/2017 12:43:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Charge the price for the Ferry to the riders!!!!  

See how fast bridges are built?
Link Posted: 1/18/2017 2:14:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Message sent. I couldn't tell you the last time I used the ferry to cross Puget Sound. Let those who use the service help fund its operations and maintenance.
Link Posted: 1/18/2017 5:13:21 PM EDT
[#3]
I agree that riders should foot the bill for ferries, mostly.  Actually, I think the State should fund them only with the same amount of money that a highway of the same length would need.

Rob
Link Posted: 1/18/2017 5:49:30 PM EDT
[#4]
New year, same shit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top