Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/11/2017 7:35:41 PM EDT
I must've been asleep, but I found out today that he will be there. It's all sold out. Fuck. Are any of you connected and will ing to help a brother out?
Link Posted: 1/11/2017 7:43:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm surprised they are letting him speak there! Wow.
Link Posted: 1/12/2017 2:14:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Don't worry, they won't.
Link Posted: 1/14/2017 4:35:53 PM EDT
[#3]
After the shenanigans at UC Berkley.... expect the protest outside from the left crowd to be a full on shit show.  Be safe if your going.
Link Posted: 1/14/2017 7:25:31 PM EDT
[#4]
I might go, anyway, to counter-protest the shit-assed protesters. That might be a hoot.
Link Posted: 1/14/2017 9:13:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I might go, anyway, to counter-protest the shit-assed protesters. That might be a hoot.
View Quote
Much triggering to be done
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 4:06:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote
I thought about it but I'm 8 weeks away from graduating. It would be just my luck to get identified as a UW student because only fags(not the fabulous kind like Milo)hide behind masks.

Strongly held beliefs don't need to be hidden or filtered........except when you want to graduate in March

I wish I had been paying attention for tickets. Oh well, his team is very good with the YouTube coverage.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 7:03:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

They aren't letting him, they tried the "you must pay us $x,000 for security expenses" approach.  The students who want Milo to speak started a gofundme and secured the money for security.

https://www.gofundme.com/let-milo-speak-at-wsu

Edit:
Looks like the WSU speech was cancelled due to weather, and now he's only talking at UW

source: https://www.facebook.com/CollegeRepublicansUW/
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 8:09:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I thought about it but I'm 8 weeks away from graduating.
View Quote

You may be grown, but allow me to talk to you in lieu of your Father.

Turn off the computer, open your books, and concentrate on graduation. Nothing else. Nothing else exists on this planet EXCEPT graduation. I love you Son, now go study.

No Milo, no girls, no party, no anything. Study, graduate.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 2:46:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Apparently the protests became large (due to anti-trump protests joining), police confiscated a bunch of weapons from the protestors (the tolerate liberals who support free speech).  The event was delayed by the protestors blocking the entrance. The protestors beat up a teenager for wearing a MAGA hat, and some guy was shot in the stomach (expected to live).  Initial reports say it was protestor on protestor violence. The shooting suspect is supposedly a 5'7" 190lbs ~50 year old Asian.  Seems like a weird age to be in a violent protest.  There is a GD thread here - http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1957174_Something-happened--interrupted-Milo-s-event-at-U-Washington.html

sources:

http://www.breitbart.com/milo/2017/01/20/anti-milo-protesters-university-of-washington-baseball-bats/

http://www.breitbart.com/milo/2017/01/20/shooting-reported-outside-milo-event-university-washington/
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 11:10:42 AM EDT
[#10]
Seattle is a city that has a statue of Lenin and most there revere that pos.

Seattle prouds itself for following the steps of regimes that were responsible for the largest genocides of dissidents or ones who "did not fit" in human history.

Seattle has probably one of the most corrupt governments in the US.

Most of the population there is fanatical about it and finds it absolutely normal.   Worse, it's attracting more of those deviants day by day.

Anyone really surprised that things were the way they went over there?
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 5:11:01 AM EDT
[#11]
I've heard from two people. One was a high school student whose friend was attacked and had their hat stolen. They left when they heard the other protest was coming, but he gave a pretty good description of things going down.

The other just gave the gist of it.

The news is worthless as usual.

Anyone have any more detailed info on what happened later on? Did any of the rioters get arrested? (Yes, I know it's unlikely, but I'm curious how it all played out. Info for later and all.)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top