Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/5/2016 1:26:39 PM EDT
Well,
It's time for me to start getting rid of this rental.  I'm hoping to find someone that wants to clean it up and live in it for a few months.  

It's not a bad place, and it doesn't need a lot of work.  I'd guess 40 hours would do it, but even at two or three times that, you're doing pretty good.
I'd like to put it on the market March1.  

It's in Pe Ell.  Big house, one of the best in town.  Sadly, it's not one of the best towns.

I'd expect you to cover utilities.  But, I'll not charge you rent.  Clean up the yard and the house and get it ready for market, and I'll be happy.  Some interior painting would be nice.

PM me if you've inclination.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 2:39:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Damn.  Might take up on this just for the Hell of it.

ETA:  Just realized we're a match made in political heaven.  Bill.  Hill.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 2:41:37 PM EDT
[#2]
just want to say i got a good LOL looking at both your avatars.
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 2:33:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
just want to say i got a good LOL looking at both your avatars.
View Quote

A match made in heaven!

Awesome house!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top