Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/18/2016 11:24:52 PM EDT
November 4-5! I'm going to meet him for sure. Anybody else plan on showing up?
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 11:43:01 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't like people and I don't like crowds but I may have to make a go of this.  
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 2:27:13 AM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I don't like people and I don't like crowds but I may have to make a go of this.  
View Quote
+1
I fucking hate 90% of the people I meet and the smell alone might make a maggot gag but I'll head up to Federal Way to meet the Terminator also known as Jerry Miculek. Señor Taco afterwards just like the old days when they were in Little Korea.

Who's Jerry representing during the visit? I'd love to get a deal on a large frame S&W revolver.

Link Posted: 10/19/2016 2:46:24 AM EDT
[#3]
If I don't have to go to vegas for a business trip, I think I'll go meet the guy!
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 3:52:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Would like to meet the guy, but won't set my foot in the place.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 11:50:52 AM EDT
[#5]
I have one of his things on one of my things.  Don't need to really meet him.  It does work nicely though!
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 2:48:16 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

View Quote

Sounds like a story there.....
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 3:26:25 PM EDT
[#7]
FW guns isn't my favorite place either. I live a few minutes away, they have gotten better in my opinion as far as not being dicks. The owner still is, but the other guys are ok. The 50$ transfer fee is what made me stop going. It was 40 forever, then when the law changed it went up to 50. That's too much, especially when just down the road they charge 25$.

But. Besides all that I want to meet Jerry!
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 6:02:05 PM EDT
[#8]
If he was to do a shooting demo, I'd probably have to set aside time.  But just a "meet-n-greet"?  I've done that a SHOT Show.  He's a cool guy, don't get me wrong, and if you haven't had a chance to talk with him, it's probably worth it.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:10:11 PM EDT
[#9]
It says he's doing autographs and a "shooting demo" at their range. Hoping he does some shooting
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 9:19:23 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

It says he's doing autographs and a "shooting demo" at their range. Hoping he does some shooting
View Quote
Shooting demo?

I'll be there.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 9:26:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
+1 I fucking hate 90% of the people I meet and the smell alone might make a maggot gag but I'll head up to Federal Way to meet the Terminator also known as Jerry Miculek. Señor Taco afterwards just like the old days when they were in Little Korea.

Who's Jerry representing during the visit? I'd love to get a deal on a large frame S&W revolver.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
+1 I fucking hate 90% of the people I meet and the smell alone might make a maggot gag but I'll head up to Federal Way to meet the Terminator also known as Jerry Miculek. Señor Taco afterwards just like the old days when they were in Little Korea.

He's representing SW as luck would have it
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 11:17:22 PM EDT
[#12]
is his daughter coming?
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 11:26:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
is his daughter coming?
View Quote

^that, is the important question!
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:49:21 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well, that's a horse of a (potentially) different color!  If he is doing a shooting demo, that'd be awesome. If he has brought some S&W products WE can shoot, that'd be OK, but not the same kind of draw (for me)....
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 3:12:35 PM EDT
[#15]
He is a great guy. I shot with him(well he shot, I looked like I had a sling shot compared to him) out at blackwater uspsa and 3 gun matches.
Link Posted: 10/29/2016 10:36:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Took a $400 deposit from me back in '06 & didn't honor it.  Yes, I have the receipt.
Link Posted: 10/30/2016 8:38:30 PM EDT
[#17]
It would be awesome to meet him, but no, I can't see myself dealing with the crowds or FWDG.
Link Posted: 10/30/2016 9:19:15 PM EDT
[#18]
I would love to meet him, but I'm on the wrong side of the state.
Link Posted: 11/4/2016 2:00:42 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Took a $200 deposit from me back in '06 & didn't honor it.  Yes, I have the receipt.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Took a $200 deposit from me back in '06 & didn't honor it.  Yes, I have the receipt.

Do you mean Discount Gun Sales maybe?
Link Posted: 11/4/2016 9:37:47 PM EDT
[#20]
I went to FW guns today ans met Jerry. Also watched a short shooting demo. It was worth it.
Link Posted: 11/5/2016 5:59:19 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Took a $200 $400 deposit from me back in '06 & didn't honor it.  Yes, I have the receipt.

Nope.

In fact, I was off by $200.  The deposit was $400, made on 04/09/08.
Link Posted: 11/5/2016 8:00:59 PM EDT
[#22]
He did a shooting demo which was awesome to see in real life! He seemed like a genuine good guy. He autographed my S&W model 29,so it was a real good day for me!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top