Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/11/2016 6:02:58 PM EDT
In case you missed it on the news:

Washington State Republican Chair Susan Hutchison is striking back at fellow Republicans who have asked her to resign.

Critics have started a petition drive on Change.org.

They are unhappy with Hutchison for her defense of Donald Trump’s vulgar comments in a video in which he describes himself groping women.

Hutchison was repulsed by Trump’s words, but defended him, saying that they came 11 years ago. "He was a Democrat then,” she said on Friday.

Late Monday evening, Hutchison issued a statement.

“As a Republican leader in this state, I regularly face a hostile media and partisan attacks -- all in a day’s work,” she said.

"My role as party chairman is to serve Republican voters, elected officials, party members, donors and our team of hardworking volunteers throughout the state.

I have received overwhelming support from them.”

We checked with the four Republican members of Congress in our state.

Rep. Dave Reichert, of the 8th District, said he won't vote for Trump.

Rep. Jaime Herrera Beutler, of the 3rd District, also said she will not vote for Trump.

Rep. Dan Newhouse, of the 4th District, didn't get back to us.

Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers, of the 5th District, denounced Trump's comments, but is not withdrawing her support for him.

State Republican Party Chair Susan Hutchison’s controversial defense of Trump has sparked a small backlash within the party.

So far, there are 131 signatures on the online petition asking Hutchison to resign.

Source:  Kiro7
Link Posted: 10/11/2016 6:21:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Hillary can lie, cheat, steal, break many laws and murder people (all just last week) and that garners no storm of demands for her to step down.

Trump says he likes to grab pussy 11 years ago, and that's grounds to step down?  Oh, and pro athletes like Bennett make stupid claims that "locker room talk" like that doesn't exist?

They can all just fuck off, and I don't even like Hutchison that much.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 5:43:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Trump says he likes to grab pussy 11 years ago, and that's grounds to step down?  
View Quote

I would say that the dummycunts need to listen to any "rap" song from the past 30 years.

Link Posted: 10/13/2016 2:31:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Hillary can lie, cheat, steal, break many laws and murder people (all just last week) and that garners no storm of demands for her to step down.

Trump says he likes to grab pussy 11 years ago, and that's grounds to step down?  Oh, and pro athletes like Bennett make stupid claims that "locker room talk" like that doesn't exist?

View Quote

This-------------------^
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 4:24:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Aren't all of the electoral votes for WA going to Hillary anyways? Our individual votes literally don't matter when it comes to electing the president, only when electing our state Representatives, who can then vote for whoever They feel like voting for, regardless of constituent popular vote.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 5:32:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Aren't all of the electoral votes for WA going to Hillary anyways? Our individual votes literally don't matter when it comes to electing the president, only when electing our state Representatives, who can then vote for whoever They feel like voting for, regardless of constituent popular vote.
View Quote

Educate yourself about why the electoral college exists and how it works and get back to us.

Hint: State Representatives are not the electors.
Link Posted: 10/29/2016 10:49:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Reichert lost me when he voted for the phony ACA (tax), "...because we have to do something." Couldn't care less what his opinion is on any subject.
Link Posted: 10/30/2016 12:09:39 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

View Quote

This right fucking here.

I will be calling all the above NO TRUMP RINOS Monday. I dont think they are going to like it.

Link Posted: 10/30/2016 1:48:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top