Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/3/2016 3:03:26 AM EDT
Clue me in... I rarely buy local but my usual FFL has decided to stop answering E-mails, so I thought I'd see what's available. Was looking to pick up a couple stripped lowers, probably Anderson or PSA, but not incredibly picky.
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 11:07:49 AM EDT
[#1]
brads guns usually has some. I know he has a few on order since hes out

usually 55 and 60 but a lot depends on how much the distributers sell them

Anderson lowers
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 12:28:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Where are you at? I know that Lynnwood Gun up on HWY 99 just got a bunch of anderson lowers in
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 2:52:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Gig Harbor but I have no issues driving for a bit vs. FFL and shipping fees.
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 4:13:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Where are you at? I know that Lynnwood Gun up on HWY 99 just got a bunch of anderson lowers in
View Quote

Lynnwood gun has quite a few Anderson lowers for $70.
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 8:50:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Dont go north!

The Bone heads in Gorst want $90!

I think I saw them online at Surplus for $110 W/ LPK

I went to Rainier Arms and spent $30 more and got a good one. Screw Boners, I wont go back.
Link Posted: 7/4/2016 5:25:42 PM EDT
[#6]
$50 has been the lowest I've seen Anderson's locally.

That was at Quantico in Lakewood but I don't know what's up with them. I got an email on June 21st saying they were having a sale and moving into a new location closer to Tacoma.

Except that email had no address or when they were opening at the new location. I guess I might drive by tomorrow or Wednesday and see what's up.

Link Posted: 7/4/2016 8:40:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
$50 has been the lowest I've seen Anderson's locally.That was at Quantico in Lakewood but I don't know what's up with them. I got an email on June 21st saying they were having a sale and moving into a new location closer to Tacoma.

Except that email had no address or when they were opening at the new location. I guess I might drive by tomorrow or Wednesday and see what's up.
  https://s32.postimg.org/5i3wirwb9/Screenshot_20160704_144329.jpg

View Quote

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_8_15/601289_20__Off_Storewide_Moving_Sale.html
Link Posted: 7/4/2016 10:28:22 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

$50 has been the lowest I've seen Anderson's locally.That was at Quantico in Lakewood but I don't know what's up with them. I got an email on June 21st saying they were having a sale and moving into a new location closer to Tacoma.

Good stuff. Thanks man. Just hope the place is not some hole in the wall. Always liked that they had a lot of space to just wonder around and think about whether you needed more shit or to pay the bills that month

Nothing is worse than a gun/gear shop small enough that I can hear some taking a shit in the back.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 12:40:10 AM EDT
[#9]
lowpricedguns in Bellvue has had stripped lowers (forged, poly and billet) in stock in the past.  They traditionally have good pricing too.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:22:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Good stuff. Thanks man. Just hope the place is not some hole in the wall. Always liked that they had a lot of space to just wonder around and think about whether you needed more shit or to pay the bills that month  

Nothing is worse than a gun/gear shop small enough that I can hear some taking a shit in the back.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So are they closed now then? They are close to work for me. Only been in once.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:23:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Dont go north!

I went to Rainier Arms and spent $30 more and got a good one. Screw Boners, I wont go back.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dont go north!

I've only found deals at Boerner's twice - both times they had no idea what they had.

I was recently in and they had a featureless ban style Colt 20" rifle on their used racks for something like $900
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 9:44:48 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No idea. Went looking for their new location on Tacoma Mall Blvd but quickly got frustrated by not seeing a clearly visible storefront sign. Maybe I missed it but I ended up at Chick Fil A. Spicy Chicken

I guess I'll take the roundabout way home from school tomorrow and see if I can find their new location. I guess if I visited more often, I would have been better informed. The Internet makes getting magazines and parts just too easy. I've got 12 lowers awaiting to be born so I haven't been hunting them down recently. The upcoming coronation of Hillary makes me want to squirrel away 10? more.
Link Posted: 7/6/2016 2:35:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They said 2 walks ago that you could buy "as many as you wanted" from them. Sounds like they're stocked up for the next panic.
Link Posted: 7/6/2016 5:22:03 PM EDT
[#14]
I visited the old Quantico shop the week before the move and bought a bunch of PMags (7.62).  They said the new shop was on Tacoma Mall Blvd south of the mall itself between Chuck E Cheese and Jack in the Box.  One of those mini-mall clusters.

Also when I was there at the old shop, they had a sign up that they weren't doing any transfers because there was an audit going on. It was not clear if it applied to selling FFL items from regular store inventory.  Don't know if that ended with the move or if there will be some time before the new location is fully licensed, but it is something to keep in mind.

Rob
Link Posted: 7/11/2016 5:22:33 PM EDT
[#15]
I bought a five pak of andersons for 250 from Quantico Tactical.  Had them shipped to the store.  Easy transaction.  

D
Link Posted: 7/11/2016 10:17:45 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

I visited the old Quantico shop the week before the move and bought a bunch of PMags (7.62).  They said the new shop was on Tacoma Mall Blvd south of the mall itself between Chuck E Cheese and Jack in the Box.  One of those mini-mall clusters.

Also when I was there at the old shop, they had a sign up that they weren't doing any transfers because there was an audit going on. It was not clear if it applied to selling FFL items from regular store inventory.  Don't know if that ended with the move or if there will be some time before the new location is fully licensed, but it is something to keep in mind.

Rob
View Quote
They are located at 5010 Tacoma Mall Blvd Suite F-101. It's the old Relax the Back store. NOT in the shopping center with Jack in the Box or Golden West Games. It's in the next shopping center with Car Toys.

Went by today and they weren't open yet. Possibly tomorrow or Wednesday based on what some dude told me who was walking out of the store when I pulled up. Looks much nicer than the old store.
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 12:37:24 AM EDT
[#17]
brad currently has 10 able to be ordered and picked up in store

http://www.bradsguns.com/product-p/and_lwr.htm

he seems to do his best to keep stuff in stock.
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 3:11:03 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
lowpricedguns in Bellvue has had stripped lowers (forged, poly and billet) in stock in the past.  They traditionally have good pricing too.
View Quote

That 5 for $200 deal several months ago  At that price I can use them as paperweights and door stops.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top